RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 05:23:47 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Most expensive video game accessory ever. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Most expensive video game accessory ever.  (Read 1172 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: April 19, 2005, 03:09:50 PM »

Baby Jesus is crying.

[img align=right]http://factio-magazine.com/_current/LR-Simmons-Jewelry-CoPSP.jpg[/img]Simmons Jewelry Co., Accessories for Sony PSP
By Danielle Vega

Driving the trend of fashionable technology, Simmons Jewelry Co. has just made an accessory jacket for the new Sony PSP, the portable play station entertainment unit. The Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons piece is made with one pound of gold and 8ct yellow and black diamonds on the front and crock finishing on the back. Baby Phat and Phat Farm logos accented with Simmons Jewelry Co diamonds dangle from the bottom of the luxurious accessory. The $35,000 design easily fits over any PSP to add extra bling.

The piece debuted on March 14, 2005; at an
exclusive fashion accessories show at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood dubbed Pret a PSP that brought together some of the hottest names in fashion. Other well known designers included Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Henry Duarte, Coach, LRG, Jennifer Lopez, Heatherette, Autore Pearls, C. Ronson by Charlotte Ronson, (wb) waraire boswell, Jenni Kayne, Kilada for Disney and IceLink Watch. Everyone, including Kimora Lee Simmons, were thrilled to show off their one-of-a-kind PSP accessories to A-list celebrities such as Hilary Duff, Haylie Duff, Nicole Richie and fiancé DJ AM, and Michael Vartan.

[img align=right]http://factio-magazine.com/_current/LR-Simmons-Jewelry-CoPs.jpg[/img]Top models including Maggie Rizer, Kirsty Hume, Guinevere, Rhea Durham and Alek Wek showed off the newest trend in fashion by wearing the sexy and sleek PSP accessories with the latest looks for fall.

After the show David Arquette, Courtney Cox Arquette, Drea de Matteo and Wilmer Valderrama headed to the Access Boutique where the new PSP was on display for everyone to play. Several celebrities including Jason Bateman, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson and Nicky Hilton were able to get their PSP's before they hit shelves on Thursday, March 24 th.

PSP is a new handheld entertainment system that allows users to enjoy 3D games, high-quality full motion video, and high-fidelity stereo audio. The high-tech system features a 4.3 inch wide screen with high-resolution TFT, a 1.8GB optical disc, and Universal Media Disc as its storage medium. Accessories and connectivity options include Memory Stick Duo, USB 2.0, IR port and Wi-Fi wireless LAN.

Kimora Lee Simmons, creative director of Baby Phat, and her hip-hop husband Russell Simmons joined Fabrikant & Sons to create Simmons Jewelry Co. in the first quarter of 2004. Fabrikant & Sons is one of the world's largest distributors of polished diamonds and jewelry. The Simmons Jewelry Company designs innovative lines of fine jewelry and watches under the Baby Phat, Phat Farm and Def Jam brands.

http://factio-magazine.co...JewelryAccessoriesPSP.htm
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 03:12:59 PM by admin » Logged

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 03:27:16 PM »

Soon available in all rap videos and mtv's cribs.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 05:10:49 PM »

Here I though you meant controller or some thing.  :-/

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 06:08:46 PM »

Jesus Christe!!
I want to get me some of dat der bling son.
I be rockin that shit like DAMN!

But seriously that is just strange.

I was expecting like Scott a controller of some sort.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 06:57:16 PM »

i saw this about 2 weeks ago.....biggest possible waste of money
i dont care how rich you are....there is no need for that

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length