RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 07:48:36 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | This make me mad!!! 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: This make me mad!!!  (Read 5511 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« on: April 14, 2005, 08:47:23 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/new...alinjectionmaynotbehumane

To damn bad!!!!!!! It is not humane!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure what the person did to get  the death penalty was not humane. So boo fucking hoo. I say injrection is to niceI thing. I want hangings and firing squads.

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 08:59:04 AM »

I'd prefer stonings and beheadings.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 09:07:05 AM »

Beheadings are cool.
I would rather see tar and feather though.
Or boiling oil is cool to.
Anyone know the recipe for Greek Fire?

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »

A firing squad and hanging would probably be more humane than this injection if performed wrongly.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 09:54:50 AM »

Anesthesia during lethal injection is essential to minimize the prisoner's suffering.

why? why give such consideration when the prisoner clearly gave none to his victim/victims?

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 09:57:01 AM »

Maybe it makes them feel better about executing a punishment that's hardly humane in itself?
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 10:15:19 AM »

Fuck em, eye for an eye I say.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 12:07:59 PM »

I agree with that 110%

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 12:29:12 PM »

Unfortunately the American Justice system isn't sophisticated enough to always correctly judge wether a certain person actually took out someone else's 'eye', and thus deserves to have his own 'eye' removed.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »

Guilty people are set free and innocent people are punished, given. This country is overpopulated though so the death of one -possibly- innocent person for the deaths of 10 guilty people is well worth the risk.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 01:53:40 PM »

That i dissagree with. If there is the possiblilty that some guy just got killed for a crime he never commited that is bullshit i don't care how else you argue that point. It is fucking bullshit.

I had another point i was going to make but Anti's comment really threw me off.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 02:35:42 PM »

There really is no way of knowing short of someone being caught in the act or too much evidence to prove their guilt. There prolly are innocent people sitting in jail cells but the number of guilty people far outweighs them. If an innocent person gets a death sentence it sucks but what can be done about it? Should they not execute anyone just in case someone might be innocent? Hell fuckin no. Rid this planet of the scumbags an if a few good folks happen to go down with em it's a small price to pay vs the cost of keeping everyone alive.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 02:36:23 PM by Antimind » Logged

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 02:52:32 PM »

It would be pretty hiliarious if you, or a family member of you, would end up in death row innocently. I'd laugh my ass off.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 03:15:14 PM »

This is very Jesuit of me, but everyone, regardless of race, religion, creed, mental status, or sexual preference is still just like yourself, a human being. They are no better than you, no worse. To even think that someone else is less of a individual as yourself because they are different is a great injustice to yourself as well as the world. Who are we to think that we can take the life of someone? Are we their creator? Why is it that the American psyche in many states dictates that certain principles of the Code of Hammurabi is ok? Eye for an eye? Let's compound on this, why not extend the Code of Hammurabi to everything. Let's say you get caught raping someone. I guess that means that a state-sponsored Dominatrix would continually rape you during your prison sentence, or worse, they'd cut off your genitalia. Wouldn't that be nice. What if as a kid you stole a candy bar? Well then, there goes your wicked hand. Truth is plain simple, killing someone because they killed someone is childish. Who as a kid didn't ever have the instance where there explanation for something was "Well they did it first"? Is that not a childish comment to make. You know better, but you still do it. The government does the same thing. They know that killing people is wrong, and even show this by making it a crime. It is but a shame though that the government feels it necessary to kill a murderer, it is a very childish and expensive thing to do.

Other people have brought up the flawed nature of the US justice system. I'm sure many people may have heard of the Ohio State Motto, "With God, all things are possible." Well, lets edit this to how the US justice system works, shall we? "With a good lawyer, all things are possible." Don't agree with that, let me reference a famous acquitted murderer from LA, a child molester that lives on a ranch, and a couple from Boulder, CO that killed their kid as examples.  "If the glove don't fit, then acquit." Catchy, isn't it? It shows how stupid people from LA are.  The same thing is often flip-floped. You could be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be accused for something that you didn't do, but it's too late-- you're already on death row. How would you feel if you were an innocent on death row? I bet one's tune would not be a happy one. It's a shame that people in the world feel that you, an innocent, should be executed anyways because you know, you might be innocent, but oh well, there are so many people on death row that are murderers. You're just a drop in the bucket. You're inconsequential. You're miniscule. You're... an anomaly.  You'll be saved once in heaven. At least that is if there is an afterlife, and there is such a thing as heaven. You'd be pretty screwed if you there wasn't an afterlife, wouldn't you? Lovely, isn't it? Let fate dictate how you are going to die, there is no need for humans to intervene. Think about it, if you are in prison for life without parole, I bet it would be extremely lonely. You'd die a lonely, solitary inmate. No last meal, no hope of escape from inprisonment. I bet that would be hell. To bad I'll never know.

Hello World.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 03:23:54 PM »

It would be pretty hiliarious if you, or a family member of you, would end up in death row innocently. I'd laugh my ass off.

Please do me a favor and go fuck yourself.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length