RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 08:21:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submissions: XBOX 360 2009 Holiday Bundle & Mario Kart 7 Blue 3DS XL Bundle 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Submissions: XBOX 360 2009 Holiday Bundle & Mario Kart 7 Blue 3DS XL Bundle  (Read 1384 times)
veq
N-Gage

Stats
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:43:58 AM »

As I was putting my collection together I noticed that my particular variation of 360 and 3DS XL were both missing.

For the 360 it's the Holiday Bundle for the 360 Elite that came bundled with LEGO Batman and Pure. I believe the year was 2009 on that. Unfortunately I no longer have the box for that one so I can't verify from that and a Google search said 2009 but I don't remember it being that long ago.

As far as the 3DS is concerned, it's the standard blue XL 3DS but it came with Mario Kart 7 preloaded and the box has Mario Kart artwork to reflect this. I DO have the box for this. I thought it was a GameStop exclusive but the box doesn't say and I'm thinking it wasn't, but I remember when I went out looking for it in the stores, GameStop was the only place that had it although my issue was probably the fact that it was a few days before Christmas in 2012
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 07:46:28 AM »

I did do a google search on the UPC you supplied for the 3DS i didn't find any mention of a store exclusive or a holiday bundle but if you could add the color info (in keeping with the other systems listed) and "with Mario Kart 7 Preloaded" (or something along those lines) as the Variant Title it would be much appreciated.

veq
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 07:55:07 AM »

I thought I did. Strange. I'll fix it.
veq
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 08:01:55 AM »

Ok....I'm trying to put in the variation title but I keep getting an error. I've checked and checked and checked again and all the required fields are filled out....
veq
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:03:11 AM »

Nevermind, it went through now
veq
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 08:07:07 AM »

If I remember correctly Nintendo also had another bundle out at the same time, only it was the Red/Black 3DS XL but I cannot for the life of me remember what the game pre loaded was. I just remember being disappointed because I wanted the red system but with Mario Kart installed but that wasn't an option. If I can find what it was I'll submit that too because I don't recall seeing it in the database and I know it was a thing.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length