RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 04:19:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Question about a Quickshot controller 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question about a Quickshot controller  (Read 876 times)
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« on: June 09, 2014, 05:51:55 PM »

Was this released in the UK or is the one I have an import?
http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-999-H-00070-A
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 06:07:01 PM »

To be honest, I'm sure they're region free (well, except for SFC). I just don't know whether or not the packaging is, as most of the ones I could find were shipped overseas in the same packaging as the US. If no box, may as well make it US.

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 06:14:47 PM »

I have no box, otherwise I'd see if it said anything on there. Oh well, I just added the US one to my collection.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 06:31:46 PM »

Sorry - unfortunately when it comes to hardware, it can be really had to tell, even with stuff released here. I have things obviously tagged for Europe being sold here in the US, so YMMV on hardware. Cry

Most companies don't bother changing the UPC with hardware, as they care about quantity sold, not where it's sold. Software is often attached with a different UPC for different SKUs so that they can break down where their title is popular and know whether or not to release similar software to that locale, as well as whether or not they should spend the time and money localizing.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length