RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 09:27:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Sega Master System DONE!!! 0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Sega Master System DONE!!!  (Read 9370 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« on: February 20, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »

[img width=700 height=260]http://i.imgur.com/WD6TxGh.jpg[/img]

there it is, I completed my US Master System games, found James Buster Douglas Boxing at a local store Arcade Legacy payed 200$ for it missing manual but I DONT CARE,  Sega US retail system games ( not game gear) Complete, I will update my pics but I now can relax.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:52:36 PM »

Impressive!! Seems like it would be a fun system to collect for. Not too overwhelming, but it still has awesome rarities and variants to chase.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 02:53:15 PM »

Bravo! Always cool to see someone wrap up a full set of anything. Extra points for it not being Nintendo.

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 03:00:03 PM »

Very nice! Congrats!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 03:04:51 PM »

CONGLATURATION !!
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 03:22:54 PM »

Nice work man!!! I have been debating selling mine since I started selling off my Sega Saturn stuff.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 03:23:50 PM »

Mind if I ask if your SMS collection contains stickered "US" versions of the Euro-only releases, like Sonic?

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 03:38:30 PM »

Mind if I ask if your SMS collection contains stickered "US" versions of the Euro-only releases, like Sonic?

so the sonic was a US, but it was mine as a kid.  the box got crushed and I swapped it to a donor box, not knowing that the sticker was important when I was young... so its pretty much a EUR barcode, but I count its a US because I know it was a US Smiley

Nice work man!!! I have been debating selling mine since I started selling off my Sega Saturn stuff.

Dont do it.  I dont want to be the only Sega Collector.  or if you do sell it as one large collection dont break it up.  just see how much it gets Smiley
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:44:43 PM by douglie007 » Logged

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 03:42:50 PM »

so the sonic was a US, but it was mine as a kid.  the box got crushed and I swapped it to a donor box, not knowing that the sticker was important when I was young... so its pretty much a EUR barcode, but I count its a US because I know it was a US Smiley

Thats pretty sweet!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 04:49:43 PM »

Dont do it.  I dont want to be the only Sega Collector.  or if you do sell it as one large collection dont break it up.  just see how much it gets Smiley

I have no plans of selling my Genesis stuff. The Saturn and SMS I have no attachment to. I didnt play them as a kid I just got them over years of collecting. It is nice seeing someone post look at my stuff and I open the thread and it isnt 95% NES stuff.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 04:54:02 PM »

Well, when I get back into the swing, you'll see more Sega again.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 05:07:24 PM »

I have no plans of selling my Genesis stuff. The Saturn and SMS I have no attachment to. I didnt play them as a kid I just got them over years of collecting. It is nice seeing someone post look at my stuff and I open the thread and it isnt 95% NES stuff.

Good, I had a Genesis first in 1991, and we bought a Sega Master System in 1992 at big lots I remember because it was only 20$ and we got about 5 games too (Cloud Master, Double Dragon, Great Baseball,The Ninja and Sonic) I dont remember how much each game was but they where under 10$ each.  I was a Sega Fan boy from then on.  Shoot I did a report in English Class about the Sega 32X before it came out, about how awesome it was going to be.... oops
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:08:59 PM by douglie007 » Logged

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 05:25:18 PM »

Congratulations! I'm slowly pecking away at, but NES is my first priority. This will be next.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 05:38:09 PM »

Congratulations! I'm slowly pecking away at, but NES is my first priority. This will be next.

Talk to Tynstar Smiley he might sell you all of them.  I just traded my Panic Restaurant for Bubble Bobble part 2, finally, I like me some bubble bobble but I have no interest trying to collect all the NES or SNES games, to many people doing that making prices crazy.  I want to be different.  I might go for the 3DO set next, or Cd-i But I cant find a good reliable Cd-i List of games so I dont know how many there are.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 05:45:31 PM »

Talk to Tynstar Smiley he might sell you all of them. 

He is correct PM me Smiley

[I like me some bubble bobble

One of the few European SMS games I have is Bubble Bobble because I love that game.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length