RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2024, 03:20:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | What systems do you have 0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: What systems do you have  (Read 30166 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 04:37:46 PM »

Currently I have 54 consoles, 8 pongs and 130+ computers

Shocked Shocked Shocked

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 04:57:57 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's the same look my wife makes when she looks at them!

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 05:05:42 AM »

wow! that is an impressive list. I have 12 computers. If you include multiples and model variants maybe 20.

what is the story on the Commodore 16? I've got one and a couple games. It's not in our database. That could be another to add if you've got some info on it.

also, ever heard of the Panasonic JR-200U? that's another I've had little luck finding much about. I don't even know if any games were available for it.

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 12:59:01 PM »

wow! that is an impressive list. I have 12 computers. If you include multiples and model variants maybe 20.
With multiples of several systems (I must have 10 Apple IIe systems) and all of the software, manuals, and accessories for each system they take up a lot of space.  The thing that bothers me most is I have a hard time displaying them cause there are so many of them.

what is the story on the Commodore 16? I've got one and a couple games. It's not in our database. That could be another to add if you've got some info on it.
I picked up mine a couple of years ago, complete in the box, but no software!!  So I won't be able to help with additions to the DB for this one.  I don't think this line sold very well in the US but I think it did in other countries.

also, ever heard of the Panasonic JR-200U? that's another I've had little luck finding much about. I don't even know if any games were available for it.
I have never seen one but it looks like it's the same system as the Matsushita JR-200U (you might find more info on that one) and taking a quick look there are a few games available for it. More info can be found here:

http://www.old-computers....mputer.asp?c=553&st=1

The menu on the right will get you to screen shots, links, a mini forum on the system, etc.  You can search the site for someone that owns that system and see if they can hook you up with some copies of games for it if you want to try it out.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 02:19:17 PM »

I Fail:

NES
SNES
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance SP
Playstation
PSOne
Playstation 2
Gamecube

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 03:44:01 PM »

@bum-man- I've seen the old-computers site a few times. it's pretty cool. 10 Apple IIe's? I just scored mine last week. for a picture check my Easter Weekend finds thread in Trophies from the Hunt.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 03:44:29 PM by den68 » Logged

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 04:21:03 PM »

@bum-man- I've seen the old-computers site a few times. it's pretty cool. 10 Apple IIe's? I just scored mine last week. for a picture check my Easter Weekend finds thread in Trophies from the Hunt.
I saw that thread, I loved the box.  If I had seen it I would now have 11!  I picked up most of mine from a local school that was trashing them, I got the others because they came with accessories that I wanted.  If you have problems with yours and need another just let me know, even if you just need a part (much cheaper to ship) I am sure we could work something out.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 06:14:22 PM »

Why does 1 need 10 Apple IIe's?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 06:14:49 PM by tynstar » Logged

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 06:31:27 PM »

Why does 1 need 10 Apple IIe's?
When it comes down to it I don't need any of the shit I have.  As for the Apples IIe I don't have it in me to trash them.  I plan to someday sell all but one (along with lots of other extra stuff I have laying around here)  Id' rather sell them for a penny then let them end up in a landfill somewhere.  Right now my plan is that someday will start in November right after my 5 year old ends his chemo treatments (he was diagnosed with Leukemia two years ago and is doing great now!)

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 07:25:01 PM »

damn dude, sorry to hear about your son. I'm glad he's doing great now. I have a 5 year old myself and... I can't even imagine.

I hear ya on those IIe's though. I've aquired about 14 Sega Genesis' under similar circumstances. friends gave them to me or I got them bundled with some games or accessories I wanted. I don't need them but they all work and I can't trash them. also haven't tried to sell or trade any, lazy.

If you have problems with yours and need another just let me know, even if you just need a part (much cheaper to ship) I am sure we could work something out.

might you have a joystick to spare?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2005, 07:48:45 PM »

Id' rather sell them for a penny

I have a nickel right here. What can that get me.

Sorry to hear about your son. Glad he is doing well.

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2005, 03:33:34 AM »

might you have a joystick to spare?
I'm sure I do, let me see what I can dig up.

I have a nickel right here. What can that get me.
I can give you 5 of the IIes, just keep in mind the shipping will be a killer.  |D

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2005, 06:27:01 AM »

I can give you 5 of the IIes, just keep in mind the shipping will be a killer.  |D

Well I dont need a boat  anchor right now. But if I ever need one I will let you know.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2005, 07:18:45 PM »

Bump this for all teh new people to add their stuff.

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2005, 09:48:17 PM »

pong
wonder wizard
oddessy 2
4 different oddessys
arari 2600
atari 5200
atari 7800
intellivision
intellivision 2
colecovision
genesis several different
nintendo nes
super nintendo
nintendo 64
playstation
saturn
dreamcast with one game whoo hoo
several first generation systems like bently etc

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length