RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 07:23:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | bit box game cases 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: bit box game cases  (Read 778 times)
Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« on: December 17, 2013, 01:54:21 PM »

Just curious if anyone has bought any of these and how they like them? I personally don't collect cardboard but wouldn't mind some cases to put on the shelf. These look to me like the old disney vhs cases. I'm also wondering if anyone has had them print out covers and how the qaulity is.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 02:08:29 PM by Dergatron9000 » Logged
ggallegos1
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 04:30:30 PM »

I've seen a variation of these but for Neo Geo MVS and other arcade hardware. They look very nice and, if you take care of them, they will be a very classy way to display your collection. I'm more into the UGC, but that's my own personal opinion

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7358-8350
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length