RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2024, 08:22:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | stickers as part of the packaging 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: stickers as part of the packaging  (Read 881 times)
kaysow
Jaguar CD

Stats
« on: November 14, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »

i have here an SCN Wii box, EN-SE-DK-FI-NO as you'd expect with an -SCN suffix to the part#. but on the box's front is a sticker with danish and swedish only, and over the barcode is an official sticker with an SWD, a purple triangle and text again in danish and swedish only. it seems that sometime before distribution this got repurposed for SE-DK markets only. peel them off and you have a scandinavia-wide release, but then you'd be sort of destroying part of the packaging if we can consider them that.

how should this be submitted, SWD or SCN?

my Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate Hunter Pack box also has one of these nintendo stickers over it's printed barcode, turquoise UK4. was about to peel it off till i realized this wasn't something just slapped on by a retailer.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 03:27:56 PM »

if it looks like it's official i would leave it on. also do you know if the game itself is in the sticker's language or the original box's language?
kaysow
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 04:23:53 PM »

the wii box (SCN) with the SWD sticker included a copy of wii sports that's also SWD with swedish and danish only.

the Monster Hunter Tri is also UK4, just like the sticker on the collector's box.

guess i'll make a note in the trivia/overview sections about it. thanks =)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length