RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 11:35:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 216937 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1095 on: October 02, 2013, 03:09:12 PM »

Hell, that's up now? Cry

as of 0800 Zulu, yep. exclusive for 4 days i think (meaning only available to those with BF3 premium, medal of honor, and BF4 digital deluxe i think). after that it's open beta until the official release as far as i've heard.

it only has one map, siege of shanghai, but it's great anyway. i was in teamspeak with a clan, about 15 or 20 people in there all counting down to the beta launch, then 5 seconds after we all hit join server the 64 man server was full and i was placed "9th in queue"...a few other people said "it's telling me queue is full". never seen that before, but luckily they had tons of servers, so there was no problem finding a open slot.

So...what I'm hearing is that I need to kick my roommates off the PC so I can join you.

that sounds about right! send me a pm if you're able to do that sometime and we'll figure out a time to do it
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #1096 on: October 03, 2013, 06:11:04 AM »

Beat Deadly Premonition and loved it despite some graphic and game play issues. Definitely makes it into my stable of favorite games. I might even download it when it's out on steam so I can do a 100% run on it.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1097 on: October 03, 2013, 06:37:16 AM »

Beat Deadly Premonition and loved it despite some graphic and game play issues. Definitely makes it into my stable of favorite games. I might even download it when it's out on steam so I can do a 100% run on it.

One of my all-time favorites as well. I have yet to grab that PS3 director's cut but I couldn't put down the original.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1098 on: October 03, 2013, 09:34:09 AM »

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (PC) - Time to wrap this up.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1099 on: October 03, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »

Free WoW week is up. Managed to get pretty geared and saw all available content.

It's in a pretty sad state, WoW is. Probably be Free to Play before long methinks. Granted, I don't think any other MMOs are currently anywhere near where WoW's at even now...

I'll really be interested in whether or not Destiny can be the next WoW, but then everyone seems to be ignoring it.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1100 on: October 05, 2013, 07:44:01 AM »

Cut the Rope: Experiments (WP7) - Got to remember to go back and finish the levels I skipped.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1101 on: October 05, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »

Grand Theft Auto V (360) - Finished. I really liked it compared to GTA IV. I'm not sure if I will try to complete it on the PS3 as well.

Puppeteer (PS3) - Made it to Stage 3. I've heard the game is short and I seem to be running through it.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1102 on: October 06, 2013, 07:09:47 AM »

Grand Theft Auto V (360) - Finished. I really liked it compared to GTA IV. I'm not sure if I will try to complete it on the PS3 as well.

I hated IV but a few friends have told me to play Lost and Damned and Gay Tony.  I'm curious about V but I have a few things in the hopper right now so I can wait.  Glad to see that people like me who weren't crazy about IV seem to like this one.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1103 on: October 06, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »

Welcome Park (Vita) - Kinda screwing around with this until I have to take my 1yr old to the doc for her needles.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1104 on: October 06, 2013, 09:36:36 PM »

Bastion
Asend Hand of Kul
Rain..again
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1105 on: October 06, 2013, 10:31:33 PM »

Welcome Park (Vita) - Kinda screwing around with this until I have to take my 1yr old to the doc for her needles.

That does not sound pleasant! Best wishes!

Didn't play today, but yesterday I plowed through Streets of Rage II again. I can almost get through without continuing, but the boxer guy almost at the end is always tough for me. Lots of cheap hits.

Played some Ghost Recon: Future Soldier with a buddy this weekend. Seems to be fun, although some of the parts of the missions are a little frustrating if you have to do them again.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1106 on: October 06, 2013, 11:18:51 PM »

Played some Arma II. It's a cool concept but the controls are wonky enough that I never feel like I can get good at it.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1107 on: October 07, 2013, 07:01:13 AM »

Puppeteer (PS3) - Finished. Good game but a bit short. I would recommend a pick up when it hits $20 or less.

Volgarr the Viking - Good game but hard. It sort of reminds me of the Dark Souls series in that once you have to memorize the enemy's patterns and how long it will take for you to finish your attack.

NHL14 (360) - This game gave me an achievement for finishing the menu options...  Undecided Still have to try out the actual game.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:53:14 PM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1108 on: October 07, 2013, 11:58:48 AM »

That does not sound pleasant! Best wishes!
It was just her yearly immunization needles, she had to get 3 of them Sad
Cut the Rope: Experiments (WP7) - Still working on this.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1109 on: October 07, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »

Just finished Simon's Quest for the Retro Community Walkthrough and will be trying to finish Castlevania I for the extra points.  After that, jumping on Project Zomboid.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length