RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 01:35:42 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 216985 times)
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1080 on: September 29, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »

Man I just played through Vice Project Doom
[img width=478 height=640]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/30/za7uqese.jpg[/img]
What a awesome game. It took about 2 hours or so but I did beat it.
It takes from so many different games. Starts off kinda like spy hunter in a car. Level two is like Ninja Giaden side scrolling and platforming. Then after a few levels it turns into like a shooting game. Has about 20 levels I think but the whole game is real fair. Unlimited continues. And you usually get a health boast when you kill an enemy right before a boss battle. I had a lot of fun with this one and glad I picked it up.

Now your playing with power!
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1081 on: September 30, 2013, 07:34:45 AM »

Trying to finish the Vita Uncharted game before my copy of Fragile Dreams arrives.

This is by far my favorite Uncharted game.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1082 on: September 30, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »

Finished off Chickens Can't Fly (WP7). More time into Uno and Friends and KenKen. Also played a few hours in Skylanders Giants. Skystones reminds me of the cards from FFVIII.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1083 on: September 30, 2013, 01:28:48 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (PSN) - Farming my remaining Zen plats that I need, then it's back to finishing off my second playthrough of Adventure mode.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1084 on: October 01, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »

Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta. besides a few lag issues, the game is amazing so far. i can't wait to try it with surround sound, the sound quality was amazing even in headphones so i can only imagine what it's like in 500 watt 5.1 surround.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1085 on: October 01, 2013, 01:58:35 PM »

Hell, that's up now? Cry

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1086 on: October 01, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »

Paint Park Plus (PSN) - Bored, don't really feel like playing anything much. So I thought I would half-ass draw a picture.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1087 on: October 01, 2013, 07:00:41 PM »

Hell, that's up now? Cry

as of 0800 Zulu, yep. exclusive for 4 days i think (meaning only available to those with BF3 premium, medal of honor, and BF4 digital deluxe i think). after that it's open beta until the official release as far as i've heard.

it only has one map, siege of shanghai, but it's great anyway. i was in teamspeak with a clan, about 15 or 20 people in there all counting down to the beta launch, then 5 seconds after we all hit join server the 64 man server was full and i was placed "9th in queue"...a few other people said "it's telling me queue is full". never seen that before, but luckily they had tons of servers, so there was no problem finding a open slot.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1088 on: October 02, 2013, 01:07:01 AM »

Rain on PS3. People may think this is an ico ish game but it's not. It's more like Lost In Shadow but also it's own thing. Really enjoying it
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1089 on: October 02, 2013, 07:48:29 AM »

Cut the Rope: Experiments (WP7) - Almost near the end of World 2.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1090 on: October 02, 2013, 08:45:36 AM »

Ascend: Hand of Kul - finished the story line last night. Doing some mop up now. Bought an alignment mask so i could get into an alignment locked dungeon.
Need to keep leveling and get a weapon rated at 200 (which does significantly more than 200 damage... i don't get it...) so i have been traveling the map recovering territory from the Dark and Void players.

I had the bulk of it to begin with but it is fun to slaughter their low level AI controlled characters.
I have 33 points controller at the moment and need to recapture 6. It takes a couple minutes to get to each one and generally 30 seconds for me to decimate the other player and capture it. That should earn enough souls for me to get another weapon upgrade.

As for hitting the level 60. I might just wait until the game gets its next expansion/update. Not 100% sure. It would suck if they made it more of a grind or did a character reset or whatever else could make me not happy.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1091 on: October 02, 2013, 09:21:39 AM »

Hell, that's up now? Cry

as of 0800 Zulu, yep. exclusive for 4 days i think (meaning only available to those with BF3 premium, medal of honor, and BF4 digital deluxe i think). after that it's open beta until the official release as far as i've heard.

it only has one map, siege of shanghai, but it's great anyway. i was in teamspeak with a clan, about 15 or 20 people in there all counting down to the beta launch, then 5 seconds after we all hit join server the 64 man server was full and i was placed "9th in queue"...a few other people said "it's telling me queue is full". never seen that before, but luckily they had tons of servers, so there was no problem finding a open slot.

So...what I'm hearing is that I need to kick my roommates off the PC so I can join you.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1092 on: October 02, 2013, 09:30:43 AM »

Got started on Fragile Dreams last night.

Join me, won't you?

http://www.rfgeneration.c...m/index.php?topic=13029.0

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1093 on: October 02, 2013, 10:40:32 AM »

I love Cut the Rope, Link, enjoy!

Playing the crap out of Kingdom Hearts 1.5.  Got to Hollow Bastion yesterday, beat Maleficent, forgot how tough the Dragon was, went to upgrade some spells, find dalmatians, fight in Olympus tourneys and level up a bit before I try again.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1094 on: October 02, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »

I love Cut the Rope, Link, enjoy!

Playing the crap out of Kingdom Hearts 1.5.  Got to Hollow Bastion yesterday, beat Maleficent, forgot how tough the Dragon was, went to upgrade some spells, find dalmatians, fight in Olympus tourneys and level up a bit before I try again.
It's surprisingly addictive!

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length