RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 03:24:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 217044 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1035 on: September 20, 2013, 09:42:32 AM »

Been playing as a freelancer on the Mount and Blade Brytenwalda mod wherein you become a footsoldier for a lord, gain ranks, make a weekly wage, and get free gear. Got to the top rank and we were raping the shit out of our neighbors. Then, for whatever reason, we went to peace and have just been sitting in our main city doing zilch for like 150 days. Gonna just sit here and collect wages (and profits from the winery I had built in town) til I get up to 100k and will strike out on my own.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1036 on: September 20, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »

Plants vs. Zombies (PSN) - Starting Survival Endless, making it to 40 waves shall be fun .....not.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1037 on: September 20, 2013, 02:09:49 PM »

Been playing as a freelancer on the Mount and Blade Brytenwalda mod wherein you become a footsoldier for a lord, gain ranks, make a weekly wage, and get free gear. Got to the top rank and we were raping the shit out of our neighbors. Then, for whatever reason, we went to peace and have just been sitting in our main city doing zilch for like 150 days. Gonna just sit here and collect wages (and profits from the winery I had built in town) til I get up to 100k and will strike out on my own.

Next Steam sale I'm picking up Warbands.  I think removing it from reality will make it more interesting to me, as all I want to be friends with is the Poles, and even then I'd rather me a neutral freelancer (which makes it really hard to get a good-sized army going).

I'm renting GTA5.  A friend has told me the location of a treasure, so I'll be able to get money early on to play golf and upgrade cars.  Can't wait.  If it sucks I'm going back to Mount & Blade and start a new character.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1038 on: September 21, 2013, 08:02:43 AM »

So I played about six hours of GTA5 last night.  About the stuff I said about it:

- Han Solo
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1039 on: September 21, 2013, 08:25:12 AM »

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (PS3) - Just starting Act 1.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1040 on: September 21, 2013, 03:17:28 PM »

Grand Theft Auto V. Absolutely loving it.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1041 on: September 22, 2013, 09:43:40 AM »

Plants vs. Zombies (PSN) - There is too much to do in the Vita version....

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1042 on: September 22, 2013, 07:51:01 PM »

Finished FarCry 3: Blood Dragon the other day. I enjoyed the game in its entirety. Someone told me they had seen something where the devs said this was successful enough that they might spoof other decades too. I hope they can pull it off again if they try to. But i think this might have been a one time experience.

Also knocked out most of Adera. Was a very well done game. This is supposedly "Season 1". I'm about to start the final episode and so far actually hoping for a season 2.

Did an easy playthru of the Flashback HD remake. I never played the original. This one looks good(Tynstar let me know the original one looked great for its time too) and i like it overall but not enough that i want to play it 2 more times for achievement mop-up... But i will anyways.

WSOP:Full House Pro - i'm in the mid to high 90s now. Probably going to try and win the last Pro Takedown tourney tonight.

And of course Sims on the phone.

Also started Rainbow Six: Vegas the other night on Realistic difficulty. I will have to get use to creeping and using cover again if i want to finish that...

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1043 on: September 22, 2013, 07:54:24 PM »

Limbo-hated this game as it's so god damn boring

Serious Sam HD. First FPS I have enjoyed since Turoks game son N64

Mad Father freeware indie horror 16 bit game. Pretty darn good game.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1044 on: September 23, 2013, 06:56:56 AM »

Tales of Xillia: Finished it. I over leveled by working on side quests so it was a little too easy but the game is a solid RPG.

Diablo 3 (PS3): I'm liking this much more on the consoles due to the controls and local co-op. Just about done with Act 1.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1045 on: September 23, 2013, 07:12:18 AM »

Limbo-hated this game as it's so god damn boring

Ugh i still need to replay this.
The only achievement i need is play through in 1 sitting and finish with fewer than 5 deaths... or was it 3?.... I will keep putting that off.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1046 on: September 23, 2013, 09:11:48 AM »

Polished off Ice Age Meltdown (WP8), working through Monster Burner (WP7). Still slowly working on KenKen (WP7) and Crimson Dragon Side Story (WP7). Also, Uno & Friends level 82.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1047 on: September 23, 2013, 09:30:44 AM »

Plants vs. Zombies (PSN) - About halfway through Adventure mode, I'll also start working on the mini-games when I get a chance.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1048 on: September 24, 2013, 01:28:47 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (PSN) - Working on Mini-Games now before I start my second playthrough.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1049 on: September 24, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »

Going to put down GTA5 as I need to return it tomorrow.  Might play (?) some Proteus for the database as well as some more Drakkhen on PC.

- Han Solo
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length