RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 09:26:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 217224 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #945 on: September 02, 2013, 06:22:59 PM »

Got Mark of the Ninja. Only played through like ten minutes but it seems pretty cool. Seems like it would be a good iOS title.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #946 on: September 02, 2013, 06:26:59 PM »

Last night I played through the end of Dragon Quest VI.  I probably won't go back and do the post game stuff.  I really don't feel like grinding.  Then this afternoon my kid took her nap right when the Tigers-Red Sox game started and my wife took a nap at the same time.  I went down into the game room and played a bit o' Genesis while I watched it.  Ended up playing Ex-Mutants, Sunset Riders, Mickey Mania and Batman.  Batman kind of sucked.  I'm surprised given how good the NES version is.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #947 on: September 02, 2013, 08:17:12 PM »

Evoland and Dragon Quest VI
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #948 on: September 02, 2013, 11:12:30 PM »

2Xtreme (PSN) - This hasn't aged well...

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #949 on: September 03, 2013, 11:55:03 AM »

Dragon's Crown: Finished. Great co-op game, but can get a little tedious.

Tales of Xillia: I'm right at the end of the game. I could have stopped at the 25 hour mark but I wanted to finish several of the sub events. I will probably finish it this week so I can concentrate on Castle of Illusion.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #950 on: September 03, 2013, 10:29:24 PM »

Finished everything in Fable III except for the collectables and using each spell combo.
Now I have to decide if I want to start hunting down keys, gnomes and flowers or move onto something else for now lol

Also knocked out the bulk of the multiplayer in Shoot Many Robots. From what I gather nothing else in that game is fast :-/

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #951 on: September 03, 2013, 10:33:52 PM »

More Mount and Blade, stuck in a bit of a bind as I conquered a Swedish city way on the edge of the map, then when the Polish king didn't give it to me I rebelled so I could keep it, but that means I have this one city way the fuck away from my other cities and castles and both Sweden AND Poland coming after everything I've got.

So I'm sitting in my boofoo castle with about four hundred troops I scrounged up, waiting for roughly 1700 Swedes to attack, hopefully I can beat them back and hoof it across the map to my other besieged castles before they get snatched up by the Poles...Gonna take a lot of reloading methinks unless I want to lose a lot of shit.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #952 on: September 04, 2013, 07:45:23 AM »

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (360) - Finishing Act 4.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #953 on: September 04, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »

Earballing all the moaning about Rome II. Think I might wait a few days til it gets patched before I plop any money down.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #954 on: September 04, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »

Still working on Tales of Vesperia. The story in this game is just constantly moving forward in interesting ways so my attempts to take a break from it have been futile. Oh well, being over 30 hours into a game and having trouble putting it down is a good problem to have imho.

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #955 on: September 04, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »

The wife got me New Super Luigi U for my birthday.  It's not to hard to just finish the levels, but to get all the star coins is really tough now!!
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #956 on: September 04, 2013, 06:45:38 PM »

Finished everything in Fable III except for the collectables and using each spell combo.
Now I have to decide if I want to start hunting down keys, gnomes and flowers or move onto something else for now lol

Also knocked out the bulk of the multiplayer in Shoot Many Robots. From what I gather nothing else in that game is fast :-/

Got the Gnomes done. Probably going to give the books a shot now.
I didn't pick up any flowers before so those should be easy enough to find with a guide.
I grabbed a few keys but since the number in each area is listed those shouldn't be too bad to track down.
Books i grabbed a few of as i went but since they tend to be in very specific locations those shouldn't be as hard to get as the flowers would have been.
Books are go to this building or this dungeon and grab it here. Flowers are go in the general direction of this sand dune and run around until you happen across it.

edit
All but 2 books done. Started on the flowers since I have to wait. Forgot that most of the optional sidequests are not really optional :-/

edit 2
Key hunting tomorrow. Then weapons/clothing
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:26:24 PM by Izret101 » Logged

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #957 on: September 05, 2013, 09:20:47 AM »

Twisted Metal 2 (PSN) - Easily my favourite Twisted Metal game.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #958 on: September 05, 2013, 06:01:01 PM »

Got detoured away from the keys in Fable III.
Knocked out the last achievement i needed in Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader. I swapped time zones so i could play on Jeff Foxworthys bday.

Then i started Ben10 The Rise of Hex (was free for a few hours before getting removed from the marketplace.)

Got to get back to the keys though...

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #959 on: September 05, 2013, 06:41:31 PM »

Kind of...acquired Rome II just to see if I could run it.

It is REALLY FREAKING BAD. Like I remember Empire being a piece of work on release, but this is a freaking mess. It looks worse than Medieval 2 and doesn't run on my laptop above 25 FPS NO MATTER WHAT SETTING I PUT IT ON. I was about to allow that my laptop just wasn't up to it, looking at how it looked and ran on low, but I cranked up the settings just to see and there was hardly a change unless I zoomed in all the way.

Can't believe they didn't just delay release, I guess they wanted to get it out before GTA 5, but there was a lot of hype about this game, and now with the bugs and the utterly lackluster base game (granted that they usually are ALL shitty until the modders get ahold of them) they're liable to lose big on their next one.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length