RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 11:28:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 217255 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #930 on: August 31, 2013, 04:29:22 PM »

Still playing Tales of Vesperia. The sheer size of this game is starting to get to me. I'm almost 25 hours in and barely a third of the way through the game. I'm going to stick with it but I may throw something else in the mix so I don't get burned out. Perhaps a shorter Vita or DS game.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #931 on: August 31, 2013, 04:54:57 PM »

Gone Home on Steam. This game is far from the game it's advertised to be.

Is it different in a good way, or not? Just curious.

Myself, I'm putting my recently acquired PS3 through the paces with Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I'm presently backtracking through levels I've already cleared, methodically searching for the hidden and hard-to-reach bonus stuff I'd missed in the first go-'round.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #932 on: August 31, 2013, 10:19:16 PM »

Started playing Breath of Fire II on SNES.  I might try for a playthrough but I'm already bothered by some small things.  Bow is a dog instead of a wolf and the colors on the battle screen are annoying. 

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #933 on: August 31, 2013, 10:20:05 PM »

Blasting through Fable III PC... until i need to start gathering collectables that is.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #934 on: August 31, 2013, 10:31:18 PM »

Blasting through Fable III PC... until i need to start gathering collectables that is.

I never played that one, any good?

When shall his new form be revealed?
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #935 on: September 01, 2013, 01:10:52 AM »

Gone Home on Steam. This game is far from the game it's advertised to be.

Is it different in a good way, or not? Just curious.

Myself, I'm putting my recently acquired PS3 through the paces with Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I'm presently backtracking through levels I've already cleared, methodically searching for the hidden and hard-to-reach bonus stuff I'd missed in the first go-'round.

It is good. Just not what many would expect it to be. All I can say without spoiling it. I really did enjoy it. 
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #936 on: September 01, 2013, 09:16:29 AM »

I never played that one, any good?

It is fable good.
Story is decent. Character interactions are sims like
There is some decent humor tossed in.

But it is still a relatively short, linear, small RPG.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #937 on: September 01, 2013, 03:48:20 PM »

I finished Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Really fantastic, and perfectly captures the 80's. Rock on!

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #938 on: September 01, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »

Finished Assassins Creed 2 earlier this week. Still have a couple achievements (360) to get and items to find but not sure that I'll try and get 100%. The only way I would bother with finding all the feathers is to use a map from the internet. Hunting for them on my own would probably double the amount of time I've put in so far.

It was a fun game, my first experience with the series. The storyline makes me want to play the first one and the 3rd one, as it begins in the middle of a story and ends on a cliffhanger. I have the first one on PC so that shouldn't be a problem.

That was the second game I've finished this year after the NES game, Blue Marlin.

In other news, we have a new PC! I have a choice of hundreds of PC games to install. Some of them are actually good  Wink

Been working on making a hacked custom region in SimCity 4 today. It's not working. I've done it before but it's only been a few hours since I started using Win 8 and I'm getting close to exhaustion besides....uhg.

Looking at installing Dark Star One, or falling asleep  Smiley
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #939 on: September 01, 2013, 07:40:12 PM »

Finished Assassins Creed 2 earlier this week. Still have a couple achievements (360) to get and items to find but not sure that I'll try and get 100%. The only way I would bother with finding all the feathers is to use a map from the internet. Hunting for them on my own would probably double the amount of time I've put in so far.

It was a fun game, my first experience with the series. The storyline makes me want to play the first one and the 3rd one, as it begins in the middle of a story and ends on a cliffhanger. I have the first one on PC so that shouldn't be a problem.

That was the second game I've finished this year after the NES game, Blue Marlin.

In other news, we have a new PC! I have a choice of hundreds of PC games to install. Some of them are actually good  Wink

Been working on making a hacked custom region in SimCity 4 today. It's not working. I've done it before but it's only been a few hours since I started using Win 8 and I'm getting close to exhaustion besides....uhg.

Looking at installing Dark Star One, or falling asleep  Smiley

First AC is terrible. 3rd isn;t very good. Try Brotherhood and Revelations next for the whole trilogy of Ezio.
Also check out Lineage on Youtube
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #940 on: September 01, 2013, 10:26:29 PM »

After lollygagging I finished the main story of Fable III saved all the citizens didn't get knocked down etc.

Achievement mop up starts tomorrow. Random side quests and collectables. I have intentionally walked by collectables as I was doing the story in the hopes that using a guide for almost all of them means I don't get turned around and lost.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #941 on: September 02, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »

Evoland on Steam
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #942 on: September 02, 2013, 11:58:56 AM »

Saints Row: The Third.  I'm at that part (when playing open world games) where I am really looking around, admiring the scenery and design.  Plus I love that there is a reference to the Montreal Screwjob in the game.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #943 on: September 02, 2013, 12:02:16 PM »

Picked up DLC Quest for 75 cents last week. Wasn't bad, but I really can't see paying any more than 75 cents for it, it's short and not stellar.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #944 on: September 02, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (360) - Starting Act 4.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length