RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 04:19:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 221072 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2013, 05:59:27 AM »

Last night I put some serious time into SMRPG even though I didn't get the second star yet I think I played for like an hour.

The I played a little more Battlefield 3, which must also be an rpg because all the characters are always screaming "RPG! RPG!"

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #676 on: July 10, 2013, 06:22:27 AM »

Tried for 5 days to beat the last bosses in Cavr Story and couldnt do it. I'll have to try replaying the game and getting different weapons or something.

Otherwise Project X zone and finally finishing Bayonetta
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #677 on: July 10, 2013, 01:50:41 PM »

Been playing Temple Run II, it's addicting but I think I've gotten about as far as I can without just grinding to get all the power ups.

Bit more Gemini Rue. Love the feel, it's kind of like Blade Runner had a baby with Cowboy Bebop.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #678 on: July 10, 2013, 11:51:42 PM »

Paperboy - i keep dying on Saturday Cry

CoDBlOps - OMG BEST GAME EVR

Maybe Gun Bros before bed. It is already too late though...

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #679 on: July 10, 2013, 11:56:58 PM »

Games? Huh?
...played ~30 minutes of KenKen for the past 3 days.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #680 on: July 11, 2013, 05:20:15 AM »

Battlefield 3 last night. I think I'm almost done with the epic campaign.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #681 on: July 11, 2013, 01:10:31 PM »

Started work on ranking myself up in Chessmaster. Ran into randoms (!?!?!?!) and ruined the scores on 2 of my tags.
My main tag is pretty close to the magical 1200 i need so hopefully i don't run into any other troubles.

Spartacus Legends is running 2x Fame for the next 3 days so i'm going to try and grind out as much of that as i can when i am not working on Chessmaster or CoDBlOps.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #682 on: July 11, 2013, 04:57:20 PM »

Finally installed Assassin's Creed III. Might play it. Not sure if it will run on my laptop though.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #683 on: July 11, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »

Finally finished Battlefield 3. Meh.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #684 on: July 11, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »

Finally finished Battlefield 3. Meh.

the campaign has some cool moments but overall meh describes it accurately. the multiplayer is the big appeal and that aspect of BF3 is awesome. you playing on PC or console? i'm always looking for more people to play online with Smiley
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #685 on: July 11, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »

Finished Chessmaster LIVE.

Started Marathon: Durandal was amused that i recognized a few of the stages from the Halo series.

Gearing up for some more BlOps

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #686 on: July 11, 2013, 10:34:15 PM »

Played like 30 minutes of AC III. Was very linear and boring unskippable cutscenes. JUST WHAT I WANTED FROM A FREE ROAMING ASSASSINATION GAME

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #687 on: July 11, 2013, 10:43:29 PM »

So, I like the combat in Assassin's Creed III, but it seems really clumsy at times because enemies take way to much punishment for the fighting to flow right, when one simple redcoat takes like two counter attacks and a dozen stab wounds to kill, it kinda breaks the mood. I feel like it's to hard to trigger kill moves outside of things like the human shield bit and managing to knock someone down and finish them.

Played like 30 minutes of AC III. Was very linear and boring unskippable cutscenes. JUST WHAT I WANTED FROM A FREE ROAMING ASSASSINATION GAME

I've heard it's gets better once you finish the prolong and get to the meet of game.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #688 on: July 12, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »

So, I like the combat in Assassin's Creed III, but it seems really clumsy at times because enemies take way to much punishment for the fighting to flow right, when one simple redcoat takes like two counter attacks and a dozen stab wounds to kill, it kinda breaks the mood. I feel like it's to hard to trigger kill moves outside of things like the human shield bit and managing to knock someone down and finish them.

I've heard it's gets better once you finish the prolong and get to the meet of game.

That's kind of how it always has been in AC games. Get surrounded by 50 guys and hack at them for an hour or time perfect counters. Early in the game it makes you actually play careful, but then later, at least in II, once you upgraded weapons it got hella easy to just rape face.

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #689 on: July 12, 2013, 06:20:55 AM »

That's kind of how it always has been in AC games. Get surrounded by 50 guys and hack at them for an hour or time perfect counters. Early in the game it makes you actually play careful, but then later, at least in II, once you upgraded weapons it got hella easy to just rape face.

The weakest enemies generally don't survive counters period though, let alone several with no ill effects(old Connor Sr. has a habit of just gently pushing them away instead of actually attacking during them) 

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length