RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 02:21:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 221041 times)
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #645 on: July 04, 2013, 07:02:05 PM »

Blue Dragon. My second fave from Mistwalker. The music a lot of it reminds me so much of FFIX
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #646 on: July 04, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »

Finished Tell Tales Poker Night 2.
Loved it almost entirely. Having never played Sam and Max series Sam didn't always appeal to me.
"Interesting... no wait whats the opposite of that?"

Almost cleared out the last 100 bosses the other day in 3D Brick Breaker phone crap. One more hospital visit and i will be done! But i might just try to knock it out before then.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #647 on: July 05, 2013, 12:13:24 AM »

Still trying to get three stars in all the levels of Mario Kart 7. I just need the 150CC class

Downloaded Donkey Kong for gameboy on my 3Ds. Only 100. Points I think. Played a few levels. Not too bad. Also got Mario vs. Donkey Kong for the gba.

Now your playing with power!
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #648 on: July 05, 2013, 05:24:58 AM »

Cleaning up all the collections stuffs in Tomb Raider and knocked out the easy mode in Mario's Picross. Thinking that when I'm done with Tomb Raider, I think I'm going to move on either start working on Dragon Age: Origins or look into finishing off all the extra crap in Final Fantasy 13.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #649 on: July 05, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »

Got back into Soltrio Solitaire last night since i couldn't sleep.
I was able to clear the Archway game type.
I had almost cleared the Matrimony game type (believe the final one i need to beat) and my system froze. :-/

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #650 on: July 05, 2013, 09:18:56 PM »

Link's Awakening - partway through Level 5, i need the hookshot and i assumed i'm supposed to get it in this dungeon, but i can't find it anywhere. left and went to do some side quest stuff, and now i'm back at the dungeon entrance where i decided to take a break. hopefully i won't need a guide for this, i've used some video walkthroughs a couple times and each time i did the solution ended up being something stupid that i missed for no reason.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #651 on: July 05, 2013, 09:30:06 PM »

Still cruising through Tomb Raider.

Started Battlefield 3 last night, not taking it too seriously.

Grinded up a level in SMRPG.

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #652 on: July 05, 2013, 09:54:41 PM »

More Borderlands 2, I think I'll get the DLC pack from Wal-Mart sometime before I finish and install it for my second play-through.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #653 on: July 05, 2013, 10:10:27 PM »

Link's Awakening - partway through Level 5, i need the hookshot and i assumed i'm supposed to get it in this dungeon, but i can't find it anywhere.

It's there, just have to chase it around the dungeon. Catfish's Maw is one of my least favorite dungeons in that game for exactly that reason.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #654 on: July 05, 2013, 10:37:16 PM »

More Borderlands 2, I think I'll get the DLC pack from Wal-Mart sometime before I finish and install it for my second play-through.

You don't have to go to a store to buy a DLC pack you know Wink

So i cleared Archway last night and finally recleared Matrimony... No achievement. Now i need to start replaying all the solitaire game types again... I'm willing to be i am missing Zodiac since that is the only other one i remember because i remember it sucked.

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #655 on: July 05, 2013, 10:56:48 PM »

So i cleared Archway last night and finally recleared Matrimony... No achievement. Now i need to start replaying all the solitaire game types again... I'm willing to be i am missing Zodiac since that is the only other one i remember because i remember it sucked.

I know, I just prefer having a actual disk if possible. It's why I like GOTY editions and such so much.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #656 on: July 06, 2013, 12:01:13 AM »

I know, I just prefer having a actual disk if possible. It's why I like GOTY editions and such so much.

you can get DLC on disc? i thought in-store DLC was always just a code
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #657 on: July 06, 2013, 11:45:17 AM »

you can get DLC on disc? i thought in-store DLC was always just a code

Some games you can, Borderlands/BL2, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption, ect. Many GOTY editions have the DLC on disc as well. 

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #658 on: July 06, 2013, 12:05:07 PM »

Borderlands 2 does not have a DLC disc yet.

Couldn't sleep again last night.
Played more Soltrio Solitaire cleared Zodiac (which i am pretty sure i had beat before) and then Forty Thieves game types and got my achievement finally.

Then i started grinding out the 1k wins. I hit ~650 in a few hours.  There is a game type called Tens that is super short and you win nearly 100% of the time.

I certainly want to finish the game but i would rather be sleeping more than 2-3 hours a night.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #659 on: July 06, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »

@Izret101: Does this not count?

Borderland 2 Add On Pack
http://www.amazon.com/Bor...mp;keywords=borderlands+2

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length