RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 12:20:25 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 221008 times)
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #615 on: June 26, 2013, 01:10:05 PM »

So, Sleeping Dogs. Still working on it, but much better than I thought it was going to be. Ended up having a time limit to get to the other side of the city, accidentally rammed a car into a wall at high speed, tossed my character up into the air....and right to my target. Good game is good.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #616 on: June 26, 2013, 07:19:34 PM »

Continuing the Gears of War 3 campaign, co-op.

Played Fez for about an hour before that. That game is cool but I still don't know how much I like it or if I'll keep playing it.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #617 on: June 26, 2013, 07:45:18 PM »

Almost finished with Royal Envoy.

The Alphajax community is atrocious so i might just set up a second account and play against myself so i can finish it.
Wait 24-36-indefinite hours for someone to take a turn. Stupid

It was much better on the phone with the notifications. Not sure how Windows handles that.

I know PC games get notifications pushed to phone.
But the phone version of the game was pretty terrible too. I just ran into a ton more names i recognized playing that so i knew games would get finished.

I ended up setting up a second profile and finishing the remaining achievements in 1 game. Now i just need to wait for a patch so the games played achievements will pop.

Started Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Win8. Platformer looks like it might be boring.

Decided not to grind the last hour or 2 of Royal Envoy.

Going to see if i have space on my HD for the new Spartacus Legends on my 360.
Free to download. Apparently it is 2 gigs. I expect it will end up being freemium. I hope i am wrong.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #618 on: June 26, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »

Played some Child of Eden. I really enjoy this game, but I kind of suck at it. Can't get past the stage 3 boss.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #619 on: June 26, 2013, 08:02:51 PM »

Control or kinect?

Either way i have heard it is fun but stupid hard. I never opened mine because i wanted to try it on kinect

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #620 on: June 27, 2013, 07:41:29 PM »

Waiting on an update for X-Com for iOS because apparently people are having problems.

Instead I got Gemini Rue, a really cool little sci-fi adventure style game, and Pirates!, which is exactly what I expected.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #621 on: June 27, 2013, 07:59:35 PM »

Control or kinect?

Either way i have heard it is fun but stupid hard. I never opened mine because i wanted to try it on kinect

I've played it both ways, but this time it was the controller. It is a really beautiful game, you should give it a go.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #622 on: June 28, 2013, 03:36:58 AM »

So, think I'm in the same camp as Necrosaro, as Saints Row: The Third just isn't clicking with me so far. I kinda wish I had played it before Sleeping Dogs, I think I'd enjoy it more. The way it is, it's a complete step down in every category.
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #623 on: June 28, 2013, 06:21:20 AM »

Deadpool (360) - Played for about an hour last night. It could have been a mediocre but fun game. Instead it comes off as a mediocre rushed game.

Best of PSN Vol 1 (PS3) - I really like Tokyo Jungle. (haven't tried any of the other games yet) It's a no frills package with five items on the disc and one of them is an advertisement for PS+. The games all install to a hard drive and the disc is required for play.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #624 on: June 28, 2013, 11:11:34 AM »

I didn't realize that psn comp disc was out already. I gotta get it.

Played a little more Gods Eater Burst last night.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #625 on: June 29, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »

I've been playing Project X Zone and Animal Crossing New leaf constantly. 3DS is becoming one of my favorite consoles.
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #626 on: June 29, 2013, 02:28:02 PM »

Project X Zone
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #627 on: June 29, 2013, 05:07:19 PM »

Last night I played way too much Dead Or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball when testing a bunch of the stuff I got in techie's box of awesomeness.

Very close to finishing of Gears 3 co-op. Just played for about an hour and will probably need only one more session to roll the credits.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #628 on: July 01, 2013, 12:43:37 AM »

Played a bunch of Spartacus Legends.
The level 50 grind is really unnecessary. You can finish the rest of the game by level 15...

Started working through Sonic the Hedgehog (XBLA) the more i play it the less i like it. Got all my chaos emeralds with relative ease. Working on a no death play through and then a >40 minute play through.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #629 on: July 01, 2013, 12:55:06 AM »

Picked up Dark Souls after taking a break from it for a few months, I was in the middle of New Game + , I can't believe that I have more trouble on the regular enemies than I do for many of the bosses.  I am almost past the halfway point in the game, and soon will have one of the hardest boss in the game in front of me Smough and Ornstein.  I need to get the Abyss DLC because I heard the bosses are even harder Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length