RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 10:28:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220996 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2013, 11:52:58 PM »

Finished Dragons Lair for its birthday.

Happy 30th Dragons Lair.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #586 on: June 20, 2013, 09:23:53 AM »

Pocketbike Racer (Xbox) - This is actually kinda fun.

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #587 on: June 20, 2013, 04:30:44 PM »

I Platinum'd Sleeping Dogs last night. 6th Platinum overall. Really an underrated gem of 2012. Grin

Viewtiful Joe is kicking my butt. Capcom platformers are so hard for me.

Debating over whether to play Saints Row: The Third because I'm burned out on timesink RPGs.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #588 on: June 20, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »

started my survivor playthrough of The Last of Us. i'm intentionally trying to make it harder for myself by turning off all hint systems and the "listen mode" that you use with R2. it's made it more challenging for sure, but the lack of listen mode isn't too bad because having just finished the game, i already know the enemy locations well enough.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #589 on: June 21, 2013, 02:27:34 AM »

Roll In The Hole (WP7) - With the internet down while moving, time to put some work into this!

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #590 on: June 21, 2013, 04:27:46 AM »

Debating over whether to play Saints Row: The Third because I'm burned out on timesink RPGs.

There's no debate. If you think Sleepy Dogs was good (and I agree that it was), Saint's Row blows it out of the water. The only reason to wait is to not have sandbox burnout.

As for me I'm still working on Atelier Totori.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #591 on: June 21, 2013, 06:39:49 AM »

Fuse (360) - Finished. The final boss is hard due to the bad pathing of the AI. The final battle takes place in a circle and your allies would constantly get stuck. I honestly had more fun with Army of Two the Devil's Cartel.

Metro Last Light (360) - Working my way through, and it's one of my favorite games this year. The atmosphere and story go a long way to making this game work. If you can grab the PC version cheaply I highly recommend it over the 360 version as the graphics are greatly improved.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #592 on: June 22, 2013, 11:16:13 AM »

Really loving Dragon Age. That is all.

I've been meaning to get back to Origins. My first playthrough I remember finding the game boring, but I'm told that had a lot to do with how I was playing.
Hmm, don't really think there is a wrong way of playing it... well with a guide would be joyless, but outside of that.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #593 on: June 22, 2013, 11:31:45 AM »

Just beat Streets of Rage 2. Man, I love this game.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #594 on: June 22, 2013, 02:33:06 PM »

I've been meaning to get back to Origins. My first playthrough I remember finding the game boring, but I'm told that had a lot to do with how I was playing.
Hmm, don't really think there is a wrong way of playing it... well with a guide would be joyless, but outside of that.

Mostly I had been building my character wrong and it was making the game needlessly cumbersome. I have a better idea of what I'm supposed to be doing now.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #595 on: June 22, 2013, 08:23:42 PM »

Mostly I had been building my character wrong and it was making the game needlessly cumbersome. I have a better idea of what I'm supposed to be doing now.
Ahh, I see. Well best of luck with your playthrough. I finally finished Origins last night... personally for me, it was one of those few games that I was really sad to end.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #596 on: June 22, 2013, 09:08:28 PM »

So, finally started Sleeping Dogs. Can't say I find the story very interesting, but I guess there is something to be said for a sandbox full of toys.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #597 on: June 23, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »

Just finished Bastion to get the second ending.  Never fails to move me.  Back to Thomas Was Alone, I think.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #598 on: June 23, 2013, 04:31:46 PM »

I "finished" Atelier Totori today.

And by "finished" I mean I got the bad ending after slowly painting myself into an inescapable corner over the past two weeks over about 22 hours of play time. Fuck.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #599 on: June 23, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »

Just completed it, great fun but if anything a bit short took about 30 hours with 92% completion and that's including a lot  arseing blowing up cops and doing stunts.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length