RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 04:24:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220904 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #480 on: June 04, 2013, 11:08:37 AM »

Monster Burner on the phone

Gripshift on XBLA

Forgot to mention before i knocked out almost all of Word Puzzle on XBLA a couple nights ago. Just need to do some 4 player online shit.

Word Puzzle...wish I still owned it. Borrowed it from a friend and met DragonYen that way.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #481 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:40 PM »

Played a little LA Noire last night. It's such a bizarre, silly game.

LOL two words I have never heard used to describe that game, yet I cannot argue.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #482 on: June 04, 2013, 02:03:54 PM »

It's that time of year again, where I celebrate the anniversary of the Battle of Midway by playing this extremely historically accurate simulation of that epic conflict  Grin, as I single-handedly take down whole squadrons of Zeroes and Betties, a carrier, a battleship, and a few destroyers with my trusty Lockheed P-38 Lightning fighter craft before gettin' shot down. With some luck, I hope one day to get past that super-bomber thingy...

[img width=610 height=343]http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/capcom2013/arcadecabinet/midway-1044-610.jpg[/img]
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #483 on: June 04, 2013, 07:25:32 PM »

Finished Alan Wake: American Nightmare.

Then I played Shark Attack Death Match. Best 80 MS points I ever spent. What fun!

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #484 on: June 05, 2013, 01:17:16 AM »

Started and finished Zombies!!! Win8. I liked it on the phone. Same thing here. Crashed a few times but that doesn't seem to be unusual for win8 games *sigh* it is pathetic.
Supposedly an XBLA version in the works(or maybe it was in the works and got scrapped?). I hope so i'd play it a 3rd time lol

Have one achievement left in Team Crosswords Win8 waiting for 2 more people to join a game i have going before finishing it. I could be done now but i said i would help them out so i'll keep waiting.

Started Scene It: Movie Night XBLA - seems like this should be easy enough to finish. Hopefully i am not wrong. This game is over a gig and taking up valuable hard drive space.

Finished one of the online achievements in Gripshift XBLA. Picked up the DLC today so tomorrow i can knock out the last online required one.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #485 on: June 05, 2013, 07:36:50 AM »

Sat down to try out the Costume Quest beta. Pretty fun, really neat to what the final product grew from. Was really enjoying it until the game got caught in a loop and crashed.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #486 on: June 05, 2013, 12:20:58 PM »

2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa (360) - I should be finishing up with the World Cup achievements I need today.

Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #487 on: June 05, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »

Finished up Kraven Manor. One of the scariest fricking games I have ever played!!!!

Also, playing some Universe Sandbox

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #488 on: June 05, 2013, 12:43:51 PM »

Finished Team Crossword this morning.

"Working" on Scene It Mega Movie. I think i need 5 more wins with >1000 point lead then i need to get 50 correct buzz in answers. Then i can turbo away!

Gripshift 10 reverse tag wins will be happening later today and i might try and start Jeremy McGrath's Offroad later.
Supposed to only take 1-2 hours to finish the game and then something like 8 hours to finish driving 1k miles to finish the game. Instead of racing over and over for no reason i will probably just turbo that too for the 18-20 hours and do something else like sleeping or chores or running errands.

I love turbo controllers.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #489 on: June 05, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »

Just finished Hotline Miami.  Going to finish Bastion again for the second ending and then Capsized.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #490 on: June 05, 2013, 07:08:54 PM »

Dishonored. I can't decide if I should finish it the crappy way I've been playing it or put it on the shelf and try it again later in life.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #491 on: June 05, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »

Why not finish it the crappy way and go back to it down the road and give it another shot?

More often than not if i shelf a game it gets stuck there for a LONG LONG time.... like forever sometimes. Unless i sell it first.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #492 on: June 06, 2013, 02:07:50 AM »

finally stopped feeling sick long enough to do more than lay on the couch or browse the web. played some actual games:

The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening - finished level 2, found level 3 but i'm stuck on how to get the bananas to feed the monkey that helps me in. i found the banana shop by the beach but don't know where to find what he wants. needs more exploring, i'll probably try again tomorrow.

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - didn't play too long but i got as far as i think i'm able to go on Bryyo right now, went back to Norion to see what i can do with the new abilities i found.

New Super Mario Bros U - finished the first 2 levels of world 2, and caught Nabbit for the first time. would have played more but i'm too tired and not really in the mood for mario.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #493 on: June 06, 2013, 06:44:48 AM »

Why not finish it the crappy way and go back to it down the road and give it another shot?

More often than not if i shelf a game it gets stuck there for a LONG LONG time.... like forever sometimes. Unless i sell it first.

Yeah I'll probably do that. It is indeed very hard to go back to a half finished game. Plus I don't have anything else right now that is screaming out to me to play it so, like, whatever!

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #494 on: June 06, 2013, 12:45:23 PM »

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures 2 (PSN) - I am working on the last 2 tournaments I need to finish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length