RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 10:24:06 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220803 times)
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #420 on: May 24, 2013, 10:45:49 AM »

Playing some Kerbal Space Program. Almost to the moon!

Also playing some Amnesia Custom Stories

Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #421 on: May 24, 2013, 02:40:49 PM »

Finally got over my initial disgust of Persona 3 Portable.  Still a butchered port, but now I can control my party properly.
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #422 on: May 24, 2013, 09:49:10 PM »

More Zelda: A Link to the past (SNES) and Sine Mora (PC) which looks great but isn't a lot of fun to play
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #423 on: May 24, 2013, 10:12:06 PM »

Started Metroid on the NES. It's fun, but tricky having to learn to think the way the game wants you to.

I recently did another play through of that.  I always find the game pretty difficult until you get the Screw Attack and some E tanks.

Beat Wonderboy in Monster Land. Last dungeon was a bit grueling as you had to do it on 1 life or get sent back to the beginning of the game.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #424 on: May 24, 2013, 10:29:50 PM »

Final Fantasy III, Super Turrican 2, Batman Returns.  Gave my SNES some play time tonight.

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #425 on: May 25, 2013, 12:51:27 AM »

More Poker Night going for that last trophy.

Playing a couple games of Jeopardy before I get back on Code Veronica.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #426 on: May 25, 2013, 06:41:45 AM »

Started both Pandora's Tower (Wii) and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) this morning.

Both pretty cool so far.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #427 on: May 25, 2013, 08:21:04 AM »

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures (XBLA) - I am just wrapping up the other course now, then to start working on medals.

EDIT: The last two medal achievements popped prematurely, is this a known bug?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 10:08:44 PM by Link41 » Logged

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #428 on: May 25, 2013, 11:09:40 AM »

I found out there is another use for all these discs and carts I've been collecting to look at, there are games on there and you can play them!

Been playing Tiger Woods '11 - I can tell the programmers had well engineered tools to work with while creating this game   Wink

But even better, they sent off the ROM's to the people who bought the newest Atari 2600 game, CGE Adventures. So, I downloaded the Atari emulator, Stella, and have been playing that this morning. The boxed copy of the game should be showing up at my house soon!

[img width=640 height=480]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8414/8827104686_b27883cda2_o.jpg[/img]
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #429 on: May 25, 2013, 11:41:29 AM »

Can't get myself to play Ni No Kuni again. Was avoiding starting in on X-Com for fear that I brush it aside completely, but it looks like that may have happened already.

And let's be honest: whatever I'm playing will be forgotten the moment that Last of Us ships in a few weeks, anyway. Smiley
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »

Can't get myself to play Ni No Kuni again. Was avoiding starting in on X-Com for fear that I brush it aside completely, but it looks like that may have happened already.

And let's be honest: whatever I'm playing will be forgotten the moment that Last of Us ships in a few weeks, anyway. Smiley

Why'd you give up on Ni No Kuni?

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2013, 12:21:46 PM »

Why'd you give up on Ni No Kuni?

Started getting repetitive (side missions, especially) and I can't help but feel that I'm playing a game specifically designed for a 7 year old whenever I turn it on. I keep hoping that the feeling passes, but it's been more than 3 weeks now and there's not a whole lot of light left at the end of the tunnel.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:43:57 PM by Bad Enough Dude » Logged
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2013, 07:49:59 PM »

I think I might be almost done with Oblivion.  Septum (the younger) is clad in battle armor and urging me to deliver a message to someone.  If so, that's great, seeing that I've put less than fifteen hours in so far.  Now the only question is whether or not I want to load up Shivering Isles next to get that out of the way.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #433 on: May 25, 2013, 09:14:56 PM »

I think I might be almost done with Oblivion.  Septum (the younger) is clad in battle armor and urging me to deliver a message to someone.  If so, that's great, seeing that I've put less than fifteen hours in so far.  Now the only question is whether or not I want to load up Shivering Isles next to get that out of the way.

didn't know it was possible to finish oblivion in that short a time.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #434 on: May 25, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »

Resident Evil: Raccoon City is really fun, even with all AI allies.

Never trust corporate reviews.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length