RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 10:29:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220812 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #405 on: May 21, 2013, 05:24:57 AM »

Less than ten story missions to go in Sleepy Dogs.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #406 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:52 AM »

For the last several days my wife's family has been staying with us and last night a few other family member from around town came over. At one point we had the entire basement lit up with games... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!.

We had all 3 TVs, both Arcade machines and even an Exertainment Bike running simultaneously. Had good times playing: Zelda Ocarina of Time, Mega Man X, Bubble Bobble, TMNT Arcade, Virtua Tennis, Skylander Giants and a few other NES games.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #407 on: May 21, 2013, 10:24:39 AM »

Game Room: Lunar Lander (WP7) - The power is out, so I am working on this while sitting in the darkness.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »

@Crabby: Sounds like a great time! There's nothing like a 4 player TMNT session.

Defiance  (PS3) - Borrowed from the local library. It's better than I expected with decent combat and some fun quests. Worth checking out if you can find it cheap.

Dark Souls (360) - Close to half way through. The game can be frustratingly hard, but once something clicks it makes the frustration worth it.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2013, 10:21:42 AM »

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 (360) - Still working on Road to Wrestlemania mode.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2013, 12:18:42 PM »

I've started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS).  It's not a bad little strategy game.  I've gotten used to the different Ghost's abilities and I'm having fun with it.  Banshee is completely overpowered and can OHKO most enemies so far.  I love it.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #411 on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:37 PM »

Hannah Montana: The Movie (360) - My brother is over for the week with his wife and kids, so it's been kids games all day today so far, mainly with Hannah games...since they're girls.

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #412 on: May 23, 2013, 12:35:49 PM »

Dsrksiders has really grown on me now that I've completed the first area. It's like an awesome combination of Zelda and Devil May Cry.

I'm on the round 9 boss of Wonder Boy in Monster Land, can't beat him as it seems to exploit some of the game's more unfair programming. Tongue
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #413 on: May 23, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »

Dsrksiders has really grown on me now that I've completed the first area. It's like an awesome combination of Zelda and Devil May Cry.

That was about when I started to like the game. Do yourself a favor, though, and learn to play defensively now. I tossed the game straight into hard mode during my first playthrough and it took me far to long to adapt to the idea of "learn to dodge things, stupid".
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #414 on: May 23, 2013, 05:07:55 PM »

Serious Sam 3 (PC) Giving it another go but its still missing the fun of 2
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #415 on: May 23, 2013, 08:39:06 PM »

Started Metroid on the NES. It's fun, but tricky having to learn to think the way the game wants you to.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #416 on: May 23, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »

I'm breaking my TV in some more with a game I've never played before today, Beyond Good and Evil.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #417 on: May 23, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »

I'm breaking my TV in some more with a game I've never played before today, Beyond Good and Evil.

I need to see about getting back into that one. I ran into a glitch early on that was apparently never fixed from the original release, where an enemy that would normally drop a key would die in a wall, making the key irretrievable and the game therefore incapable of proceeding.

I should really stop responding to posts, turn WoW the hell off and play something from my backlog. :/
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #418 on: May 24, 2013, 08:11:09 AM »

1942: Joint Strike (XBLA) - I am gonna put a few minutes into this before we head over to the beach for the day.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #419 on: May 24, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »

Two story missions left in Sleeping Dogs, then I'm gonna start Pandora's Tower tomorrow morning.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length