RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 08:13:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220770 times)
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #390 on: May 18, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »

Red Faction: Armageddon (PC) If your after a fun 3rd person shooter this is well worth picking up - just completed new game+, the balance kinda of went of the window when I unlocked the napalm laser
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #391 on: May 18, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »

Stupid Invaders (DC) I've murdered santa claus with drain cleaner in the  first 5mins of gameplay
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2013, 07:40:38 PM »

Ouch my Backlog...

Story of my life...

@GrayGhost I just heard about Nier last night it looks amazing! i've had Sleeping Dogs in my backlog since release. Kinda pissed PS+ has it for free right now  grrr

Wasn't compelled to do multiple playthroughs of Nier, but I would recommend it for at least one playthrough. Totally solid.

Sleeping Dogs is pretty decent so far. Typical sandbox stuff done competently and set in Hong Kong.

Not as good as Saints Row The 3rd but that's a really high bar Smiley

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #393 on: May 18, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »

Nice I love the Saint's Row games (not sure how i feel about 4) and the fact this game is in hong kong sounds like i'm gonna like it!

I have almost all of the achievements on Poker Night 2 now. I'm thinking about getting the first one though it's only on PC.
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #394 on: May 19, 2013, 04:08:09 PM »

Zelda : A Link to the Past (SNES) Just got to the first dungeon
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 04:59:00 PM by Seno » Logged
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #395 on: May 19, 2013, 05:15:37 PM »

Went for awhile without really playing anything. To keep myself accomplishing something while not actually wanting to do anything i started and finished
Risk, Connect 4 and The Game of Life on my phone.

Edged back into my console gaming with Doritos Crash Course 2 (also finished now) but since i still didn't really feel like playing anything i bounced through a bunch of games...

Injustice
Bejeweled 2
Serious Sam Double D XXL
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Pinball FX2

Started playing Team Crossword on Win8 today. Pretty cool for a crossword title. Has drop in online so you and (i think) up to 8 other people can work on the same puzzle and compete for score.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #396 on: May 19, 2013, 08:31:29 PM »

Went for awhile without really playing anything. To keep myself accomplishing something while not actually wanting to do anything i started and finished
Risk, Connect 4 and The Game of Life on my phone.

Edged back into my console gaming with Doritos Crash Course 2 (also finished now) but since i still didn't really feel like playing anything i bounced through a bunch of games...

Injustice
Bejeweled 2
Serious Sam Double D XXL
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Pinball FX2

Started playing Team Crossword on Win8 today. Pretty cool for a crossword title. Has drop in online so you and (i think) up to 8 other people can work on the same puzzle and compete for score.

I haven't been playing much outside of phone games either. Strange how I go in these phases of extreme gaming to having no interest at all.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #397 on: May 20, 2013, 12:10:30 PM »

007 Legends (Wii U) - Started back into the online since that's back up. Might dive into campaign later though.

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #398 on: May 20, 2013, 12:22:22 PM »

Did a little running around on RE: Code Veronica. I'm lost now, gonna have to back track every room and figure out what I missed. Sad I know some of the things i'm missing, just forgot where to get them, ha!
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #399 on: May 20, 2013, 04:13:52 PM »

Zelda : A Link to the Past (SNES) - 3rd dungeon just visited the dark world, seem like it has a faster pace than the newer zelda games
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #400 on: May 20, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »

Slacking off so much with the last few trophies in Ratchet & Clank 3 HD. It's these damn "beat this time limit" skill points for the build in arcade game. Not really hard, just....I don't know, I can't seem to get myself to bother with them.
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #401 on: May 20, 2013, 08:45:53 PM »

I finished Links Awakening DX.  The final boss wasn't too bad until the final form.  That killed me a few times before I figured out I could just jump over the roving arms.  Then he fell quick.
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #402 on: May 20, 2013, 09:19:33 PM »

I finished Links Awakening DX.  The final boss wasn't too bad until the final form.  That killed me a few times before I figured out I could just jump over the roving arms.  Then he fell quick.

If you have the boomerang with you, you can kill it in one shot. Cheesy
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #403 on: May 20, 2013, 09:31:36 PM »

Playing some more Fallout: New Vegas. I am level 33, past 3/4 of the DLCs, and am just getting to know Caesar

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #404 on: May 20, 2013, 11:43:16 PM »

did another hour and a half or so of Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, it's pretty good so far. it does seem to be a lot easier than the first 2 with the other bounty hunters helping you out though. i keep running into rooms full of guys expecting to have a difficult fight to have someone come along and kill them all for me.

also went back to Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards and started trying to 100% it. i wasn't far from it when i beat the main boss before, but apparently there's a better ending if you get 100% so i'd like to see that.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:45:04 PM by techwizard » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length