RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 08:16:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220778 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #375 on: May 14, 2013, 07:03:17 PM »

My attempt to build a nuclear reactor in minecraft FTB ran into some issues:

/applaud

When shall his new form be revealed?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #376 on: May 14, 2013, 10:06:22 PM »

007 Legends (Wii U) - Over halfway through campaign. I can't seem to access online multiplayer since the update, so I guess I won't be playing that.(I highly doubt that Activision will patch it)

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #377 on: May 14, 2013, 10:14:17 PM »

I played Persona 4 for the first time in months and finally beat Naoto's dungeon.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #378 on: May 15, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »

Spider Jack (WP7) - I am now working on the last few levels I need to 5 star.

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #379 on: May 15, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »

Addicted to TellTale's Poker Night 2 on PS3.
JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #380 on: May 15, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »

Addicted to TellTale's Poker Night 2 on PS3.

Preordered this for my partner when it went up. Not a poker man myself, but it looks pretty entertaining from what I've seen over his shoulder.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #381 on: May 15, 2013, 10:06:56 PM »

Space Megaforce (SNES)

I was testing out the new monitors I picked up, and what better game to use? One of my favorite shooters. Oh, and weapon 7 is the best.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #382 on: May 16, 2013, 11:14:24 AM »

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 (360) - I am just finishing up with John Cena's Road to Wrestlemania storyline.

Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #383 on: May 17, 2013, 07:46:56 AM »

The slightly odd and very japanese Kuri, Kuri Mix (PS2)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #384 on: May 17, 2013, 10:17:42 AM »

Finish Nier last night.

Minor Spoiler: It's one of those games that encourages multiple playthroughs to get different endings, but you start more than halfway through the game and keep your level.

I was satisfied with the first ending but I may play another one to see how different it is.

I'm ready to play Sleeping Dogs though. Courtesy of PS+ I have it installed and ready to play!

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2013, 10:19:03 AM »

Been on a download spree as of late and played a bunch of new games as of late.

Wonder boy in Monster Land
I love Super Adventure Island II and this game reminds me a lot of it. It helps when trying to ignore some pf the game's flaws. I hope the sequels improve some of these problems.

Darksiders
I'm on the fence with this one. Only played an hour or so and it seems very simple compared to Devil May Cry 3 or Bayonetta. I'm not deterred yet however and I'm gonna put some more time into it soon, although I really need to finish Bayonetta. Ever feel like your cheating on a game with a similar one? Tongue

Malicous
I don't really get this game yet. After a few minutes of tutorial I go to the first battlefield where I can shoot and kill a bunch of foot soldiers but I can seem to do any significant damage to their tanks or warship. I guess I need to play around with this one some more...

Deadly Premonition
I haven't seen that much action in this game so far but I still love it. If Twin Peaks really did inspire the look and feel of this game I might have to set aside sometime to watch it.

Other than those I downloaded Psychonaughts and Brutal Legend from the Humble Double Fine Bundle, as well as Super Metroid and I'm struggling with a desire to download Skullgirls.

Ouch my Backlog...
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #386 on: May 17, 2013, 10:21:32 AM »

Deadly Premonition
I haven't seen that much action in this game so far but I still love it. If Twin Peaks really did inspire the look and feel of this game I might have to set aside sometime to watch it.

For what my two cents are worth Deadly Premonition is an awesome game and Twin Peaks (season one at least) is the one of the best things that has ever aired on television.

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #387 on: May 17, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »

Ouch my Backlog...

Story of my life...

@GrayGhost I just heard about Nier last night it looks amazing! i've had Sleeping Dogs in my backlog since release. Kinda pissed PS+ has it for free right now  grrr
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2013, 05:32:30 PM »

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (G4W) - My dad bought this for me thinking it was a 360 game...might as well give it a spin.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #389 on: May 18, 2013, 03:23:03 PM »

1942: Joint Strike (XBLA) - Since I ended up beating the game on Wing King difficulty last time, I didn't bother working on my A rankings. I am now starting to work on my A rankings.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length