RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 06:10:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220721 times)
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2013, 05:44:51 PM »

New Vegas was so good. Let's hope for a new Fallout announcement soon.

I have heard rumors of a Fallout 4. And yes, New Vegas is a great game. This is my second playthrough, and New Vegas is my second favorite game of all time!

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #346 on: May 07, 2013, 11:50:54 PM »

the last couple days:
Link's Awakening - finished the first dungeon and found the entrance to the next one. i'm trying to play each zelda game in the way they would have been experienced at release, so that means using the original Gameboy. ah the days when you needed to play a handheld next to a lamp.

I'm playing through Link's Awakening myself, but I am playing the DX version on my GBC.  Still need to be under lots of light to play though.  I just beat Dungeon 8 last night and now it's time to wake up the Wind Fish.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #347 on: May 08, 2013, 05:58:39 AM »

007 Legends (Wii U) - Still crawling through story mode.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2013, 12:14:09 PM »

the last couple days:
Link's Awakening - finished the first dungeon and found the entrance to the next one. i'm trying to play each zelda game in the way they would have been experienced at release, so that means using the original Gameboy. ah the days when you needed to play a handheld next to a lamp.

I'm playing through Link's Awakening myself, but I am playing the DX version on my GBC.  Still need to be under lots of light to play though.  I just beat Dungeon 8 last night and now it's time to wake up the Wind Fish.

a friend recommended the DX version, but like i said i want to play each game in it's original form. i do plan on getting all the remakes and playing them after i've gone through the series though.
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2013, 06:05:18 PM »

Grid (PC) looks amazing in 3 monitor eyefinity setup
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2013, 07:38:13 PM »

I'm playing through Link's Awakening myself, but I am playing the DX version on my GBC.  Still need to be under lots of light to play though.

I can help you with that:

A few years back, Nintendo put out this amazing little machine called the Game Boy Advance SP.

[img width=500 height=414]http://www.nintendocastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/GBASP.jpg[/img]

It can play GBC carts, and-- best of all-- it has back lighting.

Get yourself one of those, and you'll be good to go.

Preferably one of the pearl blue or pink ones, which feature two levels of back lighting brightness.

No need to thank me, by the way-- I'm more than happy to help a guy out.  Tongue
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #351 on: May 08, 2013, 08:18:15 PM »

I'm playing through Link's Awakening myself, but I am playing the DX version on my GBC.  Still need to be under lots of light to play though.

I can help you with that:

A few years back, Nintendo put out this amazing little machine called the Game Boy Advance SP.

[img width=500 height=414]http://www.nintendocastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/GBASP.jpg[/img]

It can play GBC carts, and-- best of all-- it has back lighting.

Get yourself one of those, and you'll be good to go.

Preferably one of the pearl blue or pink ones, which feature two levels of back lighting brightness.

No need to thank me, by the way-- I'm more than happy to help a guy out.  Tongue

but it's not how people played the game when it was released! it's all about the full experience for me Wink. i do need to get an SP someday though.
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #352 on: May 08, 2013, 09:49:37 PM »

It's not how the original was played Zag, plus I don't have one.  All my GBA games went to my DS anyways. I need to pick up an SP at some point though. 
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2013, 09:10:07 AM »

Dark Souls - Started the 360 version and I really want to finish this game.

Dead Island Riptide - Going to try starting this on the 360 tonight.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #354 on: May 09, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »

Spider Jack (WP7) - I am about done with the Barn levels, then it's off to the Bathroom levels.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »

Age of Empires II HD Edition - played some more online matches the past couple nights. gotta love when a teammate loses connection in a 3 vs 3 but you win anyway. British + Goths are a good team combo.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2013, 06:57:28 PM »

Candy Crush...

When shall his new form be revealed?
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #357 on: May 10, 2013, 07:02:19 AM »

Still jamming on Nier. Every time I feel like I've been in one section for too long, the game whisks me along to something totally different. I'm really liking it.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #358 on: May 10, 2013, 09:09:03 AM »

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 (360) - Just starting Road to Wrestlemania mode with John Cena.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #359 on: May 10, 2013, 03:41:18 PM »

My Xbox is playing Gear of War 2 right now while I am at work.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length