RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 10:28:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220603 times)
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2013, 05:35:46 PM »

Tried to start Arkham city (PC) and got a triple helping of DRM - bought the game in Steam, then had to activate the game with a serial number then to be able to save I need to login into games for windows live WTF?!?! - I go though less pissing around to login into my bank account. Can't remember my GWFL login got bored, played Street Fighter 3 (DC) instead
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2013, 07:26:08 PM »

Started Ni No Kuni today. Took forever to get into it, the pace of the game is slower than I usually like, and the view while you're on the "world map" is frustrating. That said, I do enjoy what I've played so far.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2013, 12:23:54 AM »

Tried to start Arkham city (PC) and got a triple helping of DRM - bought the game in Steam, then had to activate the game with a serial number then to be able to save I need to login into games for windows live WTF?!?! - I go though less pissing around to login into my bank account. Can't remember my GWFL login got bored, played Street Fighter 3 (DC) instead

Thanks for the heads-up on that one.  Now I know not to bother with that game on Steam.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »

Just beat Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, i really enjoyed it, recommended!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2013, 03:34:41 PM »

007 Legends (Wii U) - Still working on single player, but mostly enjoying the online multiplayer.

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2013, 07:06:41 PM »

I'm about 3 hours into Chrono Trigger.  Now i understand why this game is still worth at least $70.  This is one of those games i wish i played as a kid so i could feel the sense of nostalgia playing it again all these years later.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2013, 08:42:49 PM »

Rival Turf and Contra III SNES today. 

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #247 on: April 15, 2013, 01:35:11 PM »

I'm about 3 hours into Chrono Trigger.  Now i understand why this game is still worth at least $70.  This is one of those games i wish i played as a kid so i could feel the sense of nostalgia playing it again all these years later.

JEALOUS.

Since last post:

Damnation - Finished co-op and the misc achievements. Have i mentioned yet that this game is terrible? Need to do an insane play through now and be done with it.

Rockstar Table Tennis - If i can get the ace serves to work i might be able to finish this. Fewer than 250 people on TA have finished it though so i don't have much hope.

Fairytale Fights - Started the casual co-op run. This game needs to be beat once on each difficulty in co-op and single player. It is OK but i'm not looking forward to 6 playthrus.

Gears of War 3 - still turboing towards my Onyx Last man out and Onyx Warzone medals. I think i need 1k more matches.

NFS: Hot Pursuit - still no progress on the phone version.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »

Some more LA Noire last night. Can't decide if I like it or not...

When shall his new form be revealed?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »

James Patterson's Women's Murder Club (WP7) - I am just starting this, kinda has a CSI vibe to it.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »

Working on the last leg of Mass Effect 3, wondering just what in the hell the level designers were thinking for this final stretch.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2013, 08:48:20 PM »

Jurassic Park and Super Adventure Island II SNES.  Attempted to play SAI II but quickly bored of it and put in Jurassic Park. 

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2013, 09:39:09 PM »

Played some Assassin's Creed Revelations, had the worst glitch I've seen happen so I quit for the night. It decided to make me eternally visible to some guards on the other side of the river 1000+ paces away so I couldn't become anonymous. 

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2013, 04:10:34 PM »

Spore (PC) Totally addicted to this! Note that I am playing with all the DLCs

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2013, 04:14:44 PM »

Played some Assassin's Creed Revelations, had the worst glitch I've seen happen so I quit for the night. It decided to make me eternally visible to some guards on the other side of the river 1000+ paces away so I couldn't become anonymous. 

If that's the worst glitch you've seen happen, you've not seen anything yet sir.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length