RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 06:24:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220532 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2013, 09:20:29 PM »

Hotline Miami and kerbal space program
I'm not fond of the ultra violence in Hotline Miami, but that arcade-style gameplay looks so tight and fast-paced.  I'm tempted....

I just 100%ed The Binding of Isaac.  It's one of the grossest, most offensive games I've ever played, but ahm, I like playing roguelike-inspired games.  Very happy to have completed this one - it was crazy difficult. *phew*

I found Hotline Miami to be almost like an action puzzle game more than an arcade shooter, you can't just charge in smash-tv style as you can only take 1 hit, so you have  to plan out how your going to attack a room, still it was a bucket load of fun.

Yeah it's a very new sort of game. Worth supporting the devs for sure.

Of, note, Hotline Miami and a slew of other indie games are cheap cheap this week on STEAM.

Been playing BF2 with roomies on the LAN.

Addendum to this, Just Cause 2 is 3 bucks today!

When shall his new form be revealed?
SteelNipples
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2013, 09:24:25 PM »

Bought Supreme Commander 2 yesterday. It sucks.

hi
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2013, 10:51:44 PM »

Monopoly (WP7) - I am just screwing around with this, this should be a fairly easy completion Tongue

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2013, 01:51:15 PM »

Just beat Tomb Raider, really amazing, the best 2013 game so far.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2013, 10:13:42 PM »

Gears of War (360) - I am still working through Act 1, managed to get the Clusterluck achievement in that hallway filled with wretches.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2013, 01:27:27 PM »

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit WP7 - About half way done with Cops
Damnation - Almost done with online
Happy Wars XBLA - Still plugging along. Closing in on lvl 17 ATM
Warlords XBLA - Finished online
Stranglehold - Should finish online today.
Driver San Fran - Still clearing through single player
Wolfenstien - Closing in on lvl 30

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2013, 02:49:08 PM »

Gears of War (360) - I have made it through Act 1, now starting on Act 2.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2013, 05:55:58 PM »

Couldn't resist and started Fire Emblem: Awakening. Fucking love it, as expected. Nothing I like more than a good TRPG.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2013, 09:53:34 PM »

Couldn't resist and started Fire Emblem: Awakening. Fucking love it, as expected. Nothing I like more than a good TRPG.

Have you played the others in the series.  I think it may be my favorite.

I rented Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs from GameFly to see how quickly I could platinum the game.  5 hours 18 minutes, apparently.

Deciding whether or not I should jump into God Of War Ascension, or homework.  Huh
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2013, 06:26:44 AM »

Have you played the others in the series.  I think it may be my favorite.

I rented Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs from GameFly to see how quickly I could platinum the game.  5 hours 18 minutes, apparently.

Deciding whether or not I should jump into God Of War Ascension, or homework.  Huh

Oh yeah. It's probably my favorite series.
Paully3433
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2013, 11:59:46 AM »

Finally scored 3 stars on every level of the non-DLC part oF angry birds for a nice gold trophy for the case. Now to move on to the eagle score for every level. Then mop up the remaining levels of the DLC stuff.

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »

+1 on Tomb Raider recommendation, really thrilled with how that turned out.  Well worth finishing.

Started Bioshock Infinite, and... wow.  So far living up to the hype, though I am a fanboy of the series.

About 3/4 through Etrian Odyssey IV, and it is the best in the series thus far.  And I really like the series.

Also playing Gears of War: Judgment on the OverRun mode.  Interesting twists to the GoW formula, and just different enough that it feels fresh.  Enjoying.

Also Also some Mass Effect 3 MP, and marveling at how much different and better of an overall experience it has become.  Makes the pre-updated MP feel like a demo version, its so much more expansive now. 

Keelah se'lai
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2013, 01:55:11 PM »

+1 on Tomb Raider recommendation, really thrilled with how that turned out.  Well worth finishing.

Started Bioshock Infinite, and... wow.  So far living up to the hype, though I am a fanboy of the series.

About 3/4 through Etrian Odyssey IV, and it is the best in the series thus far.  And I really like the series.

Also playing Gears of War: Judgment on the OverRun mode.  Interesting twists to the GoW formula, and just different enough that it feels fresh.  Enjoying.

Also Also some Mass Effect 3 MP, and marveling at how much different and better of an overall experience it has become.  Makes the pre-updated MP feel like a demo version, its so much more expansive now. 
You will be happy to hear that Atlus is remastering the first Etrian Odyssey for 3DS!

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2013, 02:57:56 PM »

^yeah, I'm tentatively excited; it's going to be quite different, with a ... character driven storyline? Gameplay is different too. If it's localized, I'll definitely give it a shot.

Keelah se'lai
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »

WWE '13 (PS3) - I am loving the Attitude era!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length