RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2024, 12:13:20 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 220469 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2013, 11:32:00 PM »

Rayman Raving Rabbids (360) - I am just getting a few last remaining achievements(some are impossible to get). I don't really think I want to go for Rayman Loves Movies....

[img width=400 height=225]http://www.cheatcc.com/imagesx360/raymanravingrabbids_000.jpg[/img]

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »

3D Twist & Match (DSiW) - This was kinda fun in short bursts, not something I would get addicted to..

[img width=140 height=210]http://media.vandal.net/m/14233/2011459152_3b.jpg[/img]

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2013, 03:43:59 PM »

I know I'm playing catch-up on the newer games, but I finished Splatterhouse for the 360.  I loved the original, which reminds me that I really need to get another TurboGrafx 16.  This one definitely did what it could for the M Rating, as stated by the Mask during the game.  Everything from the storyline and gameplay to the soundtrack with Lamb of God and Five Finger Death Punch was awesome.

Glad to hear someone else likes it!  It seems to get a lot of hate, and I can't see why.  I thought the game was awesome.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2013, 03:50:41 PM »

played a very long mission in starcraft brood war...just to lose near the end. i had saved partway through, but i'm not sure if the point i saved will be beyond the point of failure. i ran out of resources before i could finish them off...i'm really bad XD. hopefully i can finish today.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2013, 05:58:03 PM »

My seven year old son discovered Tapper, Q-bert, and Pac Man because of Wreck-It Ralph, and we played those games together for the first time today.  Thank you, Disney!  Now I just need to get my MAME cabinet working again...

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2013, 04:40:06 PM »

I played World of Warcraft for a month.

I'm somewhat glad to have actually played such a milestone game. The game has a number of strong points, but some things are really daft and tedious. And the whole thing feels mostly pointless, too. The first MMO you play is always the best. I just couldn't get totally sucked into it, which really is essential to enjoy games like this.

I might write a review on it. (Based on my 1-month experience obviously)
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2013, 05:15:14 PM »

My seven year old son discovered Tapper, Q-bert, and Pac Man because of Wreck-It Ralph, and we played those games together for the first time today.  Thank you, Disney!  Now I just need to get my MAME cabinet working again...

Just watched the movie myself, I haven't seen a Disney movie in a very long time but this one was pretty good.

More Etrian Oddessy III for me.
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2013, 05:20:25 PM »

Just been playing Audiosurf and kerbal space program (which is worse than minecraft for eating up hours)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2013, 05:23:46 PM »

Awesome. I love me some Tapper.
Hopefully i can get myself... my son Wreck-it Ralph soon since it is on bluray now Smiley

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2013, 02:50:55 AM »

Just played Serious Sam 2 for like 4 hours...think my ass and back are broken.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2013, 02:08:04 PM »

Played some ilomilo

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2013, 03:54:53 PM »

Started today Castlevania for 3DS. Just passed the water leveling puzzle after the first boss.

So far, unfortunately i don't fell excited, maybe has a little to do with the boring and depressing atmosphere caused by that hideous and generic  musical score, it's really getting on my nerves. Please Konami, call back Michiru! This guy, Oscar Araujo, don't have a clue about what a Castlevania should sound.

This game plays like a 2D version of Lords of Shadow or God of War. Lots of button mashing, quick time event and climbing walls. It's not bad, but i'm getting tired of this type of game, i'd rather play an old fashion Castlevania or even the Metroidvania style.

Mercury Steam just need to take their hands off the Castlevania franchise (and fire this guy that do the music score).

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:06:26 PM by raffa1985 » Logged
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2013, 03:57:49 PM »

About Mirror of Fate, i was wondering if the box really comes without the manual or i had bad luck?

Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »

About Mirror of Fate, i was wondering if the box really comes without the manual or i had bad luck?

Just opened mine, no manual here either.
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2013, 06:31:50 PM »

Just opened mine, no manual here either.

Thanks for the information, i was starting to think that my copy was repacked and sold as a new one.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length