RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 08:00:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 226922 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #735 on: July 24, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »

Roll In The Hole (WP7) - Just kind screwing around while waiting at the Doc's office.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #736 on: July 24, 2013, 06:13:52 PM »

I finished my first run of BioShock Infinite last night. The ending really stuck with me, and I had to sit and think about it for a while before going to bed.

Today this song has been stuck in my head because I think it fits the game really well:

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #737 on: July 25, 2013, 06:33:03 AM »

I'm enjoying Bioshock enough, but I feel like I'm just playing through to get to the ending. I think Bioshock is one of those franchises where you can only experience some things for the first time once. Bioshock Infinite is a great game, but it's impossible for it to have the impact of the original Bioshock because for its time that game was just so different.

Hoping to finish it soon, though I think I'm not even halfway through. I haven't touched SMRPG this week but I haven't had any problem hitting the checkpoints within one or two sittings.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #738 on: July 25, 2013, 11:25:13 AM »

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (360) - This isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #739 on: July 25, 2013, 02:01:12 PM »

Got burned out trying for the last 30 waves in Iron Brigade.

Moved on to God Mode. Pretty sweet game.

Also playing
Flight Control Rocket
Rocket Riot 3D
Monsters Love Candy
Backbreaker Vengenge
Madballs Babo Invasion

and some other stuff. Most of it just here and there.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #740 on: July 26, 2013, 08:59:40 AM »

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 (360) - Still working on Rey & Batista's Road To Wrestlemania storyline.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #741 on: July 26, 2013, 09:26:46 AM »

Got burned out trying for the last 30 waves in Iron Brigade.

Moved on to God Mode. Pretty sweet game.

Also playing
Flight Control Rocket
Rocket Riot 3D
Monsters Love Candy
Backbreaker Vengenge
Madballs Babo Invasion

and some other stuff. Most of it just here and there.

Welcome to why I didn't finish Iron Brigade yet. Cry

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #742 on: July 26, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »

Maybe if you and the irish couple are online at the same time we can knock it out.
Found some pretty decent strategies and figured out flak cannons were useless.

Played today:
God Mode - pretty much just grinding out gold and XP now.

Flowerz - Another 130kish points left. Unknown number of games to be played.

Backbreaker Vengeance - Cleared 1 mode. Half way through 1 mode. 1/3 through the final mode.

Rocket Riot 3D - Worked through some DLC stuff.

Completed:
Alphajax Win8 got a patch so when i loaded it it popped the 2 achievements it had glitched over a month ago.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #743 on: July 26, 2013, 10:37:30 PM »

Took some time off of Dragon Age: Origins to play a little Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest. My second cousin got with for me along with Final Fantasy 6 years ago. He recently lost a battle with bile duct cancer and I felt like spending some time with at least one of the games he'd gotten me over the years. An "in memoriam" or sorts.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #744 on: July 27, 2013, 11:47:35 AM »

Finally sitting down to play Saints Row The Third.  Amazing just how good they got the PC port to look (after Saints Row II).  Problem is that Shadowrun Returns was released the other day and is calling me.  I made the mistake of looking at the community hub and saw the Steam Workshop download for the SNES Reboot Alpha Version.  If they get the music right I'm onboard 1,000,000,000%  After all, the game already plays like the SNES game with with more freedom and better graphics, so why not?

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #745 on: July 27, 2013, 06:46:49 PM »

Finished BioShock Infinite. Great game, though not as good as the original by a long shot. And I really hated

Spoiler (hover to show)

Now to completely catch up with SMRPG, other than that I don't know what's next for me.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #746 on: July 27, 2013, 06:48:37 PM »

2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa (Wii) - Fooling around in Zakumi's Dream Team.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #747 on: July 27, 2013, 07:44:13 PM »

Finished BioShock Infinite. Great game, though not as good as the original by a long shot.

Interesting. The ending of that one really hit me and me think quite a bit about it. The climax of the original was in the middle and the ending was lackluster.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #748 on: July 27, 2013, 08:28:52 PM »

Still replaying a little XCOM: Enemy Unknown here and there but mostly devoted to Fist of the North Star on Wii U right now.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #749 on: July 27, 2013, 09:23:46 PM »

Finished BioShock Infinite. Great game, though not as good as the original by a long shot.

Interesting. The ending of that one really hit me and me think quite a bit about it. The climax of the original was in the middle and the ending was lackluster.

I think the ending of Infinite was cool, but I've seen that kind of thing before. Where? I don't remember specifically but the whole thing felt very familiar to me.

If you're interested check out this video. I went on a youtube tear (pun intended) after finishing the game because I avoided any coverage of it before playing it. This guy kind of nails a lot of the stuff that left a bad taste in my mouth about the game.

Again, a really good game which I enjoyed thoroughly (except where the combat got tedious).

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length