RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:26:24 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 213625 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1365 on: December 19, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »

0 day Attack on Earth (XBLA) - Such an underrated game. This is one of my fav twin stick shoot'em ups.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1366 on: December 20, 2013, 02:38:45 AM »

Started and finished:
Skullgirls
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions

Skullgirls was an alright fighter. Limited character selection kind of kills it. I played on the easiest difficulty too so i didn't really get a fair trial. But i made it through so bonus points for that lol

WWTBAM: SE terrible in comparison to the PAL version that came out a year or 2 ago. About half the questions were garbage.
Put these Today show hosts in order: Barbra Walters, Meridith Viera, Catie Couric, Some woman i don't remember
What pop star scored a near perfect on their SATs? Ke$ha
If you combine the Eagles mascot head and the lions mascot body what mythical animal do you get?
Who did you have to protect in some mission in some GTA game? Some old musician.

Terrible.

My son has a half day tomorrow so going to keep him home instead. We have Castle of Illusions lined up to play unless we go hang out with family again.

JSoup
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #1367 on: December 20, 2013, 04:51:24 AM »

Crap does Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault suck, but I'll figure it out.
Got back to World of Warcraft finally, having fun with that.
Picking away at Torchlight 2 here and there. Great game, highly recommend it.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1368 on: December 20, 2013, 11:26:17 AM »

007: The World Is Not Enough (N64) - Pierce Brosnan you're no Sean Connery.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1369 on: December 21, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »

Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Confilct (XB) - Just finished story with Anubis, that was mighty quick.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1370 on: December 21, 2013, 06:19:40 PM »

I started playing Panzer Corps, a hexagonal WWII game. It's kind of like a spiritual successor to the old Panzer General games AND I STILL DON'T SEE ANY APPEAL TO THEM.

Just small maps where you smash units at the other side until you win, or don't. There just doesn't seem to be any real strategy involved. Maybe I spent too long playing RTS games, but then again a game like Ageod's Civil War is AMAZING and just cuts out the actual battles altogether.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #1371 on: December 21, 2013, 10:32:12 PM »

Finished the Journey Down Chapter 1. Was awesome I hope Chapter 2 comes out soon
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1372 on: December 21, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »

Just picked up Age of Empires II HD with the Forgotten Expansion. PM me if you want to get stomped.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1373 on: December 22, 2013, 12:07:20 AM »

I beat ACIV: Black Flag this afternoon. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I was going to.  The game looks incredible, has a good storyline, and has a ton of stuff to do.  Although there are still those frustrating moments where it feels like you're controller is playing through molasses, characters seem to go where you want them to more often than in previous AC games.  The ship mechanic of the game is really what drove me to continue playing, and I'm very glad I did.  Sailing was easily my favorite aspect of the game.

If there wasn't that ridiculous multiplayer portion of the game, I would have gone for the platinum.  Anyways, if you were getting tired of the Assassin's Creed franchise, this one may be worth a look.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1374 on: December 22, 2013, 12:46:52 PM »

0 day Attack on Earth (XBLA) - Finishing off my Hard playthrough.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1375 on: December 22, 2013, 09:43:25 PM »

Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - 35 hours in. Still playing it and still really enjoying it this far along, which is pretty rare for me these days. Not sure how far along I am, but I'm already fairly sure I'll start a NG+ when I finish.

Rogue Legacy (Steam) - Had this in my wishlist for a while now, and grabbed it today when it was on sale. I'm not particularly good at it yet, but I'm trying.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1376 on: December 23, 2013, 10:55:02 AM »

007: Agent Under Fire (GCN) - This is my favourite GCN 007 game.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1377 on: December 23, 2013, 11:06:06 PM »

I haven't been feeling well the last few days, so I've been Skyriming like crazy.

Probably gamed as much in the last four days as I did in the first 8 months of this year. I think I played for 10 hours on Saturday.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1378 on: December 23, 2013, 11:11:48 PM »

I beat ACIV: Black Flag this afternoon. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I was going to.  The game looks incredible, has a good storyline, and has a ton of stuff to do.  Although there are still those frustrating moments where it feels like you're controller is playing through molasses, characters seem to go where you want them to more often than in previous AC games.  The ship mechanic of the game is really what drove me to continue playing, and I'm very glad I did.  Sailing was easily my favorite aspect of the game.

If there wasn't that ridiculous multiplayer portion of the game, I would have gone for the platinum.  Anyways, if you were getting tired of the Assassin's Creed franchise, this one may be worth a look.

Hmm, may have to check it out. ACIII was so annoyingly bad it really turned me off of the franchise.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1379 on: December 23, 2013, 11:34:57 PM »

Got back into AoEO and phone games since my other monitor died.
In AoEO
26 more runs of Crete left
Hit level 40 with Celts
Less than 3 levels left on Persians
I think 4 left for Egyptians.

Temple Run 2 hit windows phones. Last achievement I have is collect 5k gold in one run.
Some Rabbids game came out today too. Started it not sure what to compare it to really. It is like a unique twist on Angry Birds Space every level has some specific task you have to complete instead of killing pigs

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length