RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2024, 04:19:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1043606 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3990 on: October 13, 2014, 09:31:39 PM »

Never seen the Lion King board game before. Nice snags!

Good to see some GBA stuff for a change of pace. Again, nice snags!

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3991 on: October 13, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »

Picked it up because a friends daughter comes over and likes to play board games with me.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3992 on: October 13, 2014, 10:05:20 PM »

I wish I could play board games more often. I have picked up the Age of Mythology board game, a couple of AD&D games (Ravenloft is one I remember by name), Gargoyles, Thunderball, M.A.S.H., the Legend of Zelda, Power Rangers, and the one I want to play most: Starcraft RISK. Sadly, they just sit on the shelf in my closet...never getting played, just like most of my video games. ha ha

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3993 on: October 13, 2014, 10:41:38 PM »

I wish I could play board games more often. I have picked up the Age of Mythology board game, a couple of AD&D games (Ravenloft is one I remember by name), Gargoyles, Thunderball, M.A.S.H., the Legend of Zelda, Power Rangers, and the one I want to play most: Starcraft RISK. Sadly, they just sit on the shelf in my closet...never getting played, just like most of my video games. ha ha

i find them more difficult to play because you really need lots of people and at least an hour for some of them. you can't just turn one on instantly like a video game.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3994 on: October 13, 2014, 10:47:53 PM »

Yeah, I understand alot of mine don't get played often enough for my liking . I am part of a D&D group and a board game group, so I only get play when we meet.

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3995 on: October 14, 2014, 01:00:50 AM »

You haven't seen it before? Lol I got it about a month or so ago I posted it in the toys score thread haha

Also great grabs fokakis jealous of the Tetris one!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3996 on: October 14, 2014, 07:26:11 AM »

i find them more difficult to play because you really need lots of people and at least an hour for some of them. you can't just turn one on instantly like a video game.

There are such a variety of board games now, that not all of them need a lot of people or even a long time commitment to play. I have several games that are 15-30 minute "filler" games that are just as fun as more time consuming titles. Happy to recommend some if any of you want to PM me. We have friends over and play almost every weekend.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3997 on: October 14, 2014, 08:23:10 AM »

I got some more board games to add to my collection. One of note is Tetris and a beautiful complete Electronic Battleship.

Picked up  CIB Shadow of the Beast for 7.00

I am running out of room for my Board Game Collection

Did you find that Battleship at the Value Village in Tukwila?

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3998 on: October 14, 2014, 09:03:18 AM »

Hey everyone! Couple of packages came yesterday and my brother got a few more free things from his boss.

Package 1 -
Game Stop Exclusive - Nintendo 3DS XL - Retro NES Edition

Package 2 - From our Very Own Hungrymoose - THANKS! 
-Adventures of Tom Sawyer - NES Box Upgrade
-Super Mario 3 - NES Box Upgrade

Then from my brothers friend
-Tom Clancy's Classic Trilogy Xbox - CIB
and yes....another Grand Theft Auto 3 - PS2 BUT it had a memory card!
-Pokemon Yellow Prima Strategy Guide

[img width=700 height=526]http://i.imgur.com/PLTPP5X.jpg[/img]

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #3999 on: October 14, 2014, 01:00:25 PM »

My racketboy SpooneyBard haul was decent:

NBA Hoopz (DC)
House of the Dead 2 (DC)

Hoopz for the DC crosses off one of the remaining NBA Jam games I need for my subset. Hoping to play some HotD2 for October.

Using a light gun, I hope? Seems like a perfect Halloween game.

I definitely would like one but I was curious if it would still work with a VGA box going to a LCD monitor?

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4000 on: October 14, 2014, 03:44:10 PM »

This was free, apart from Tax, thanks to a PowerUp Rewards Coupon. Smiley

[img width=700 height=393]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/DarkTheThief/IMG_1271_zpsf609d62b.jpg[/img]

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4001 on: October 14, 2014, 05:56:31 PM »

@Redd that machine will play games without you having to own a physical copy of them. You are a horrible, horrible person.

As for me:

[img width=570 height=800]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/IMG_20141014_175619_254-1_zpse6624abc.jpg[/img]

The Castlevania train rolls on! Portable SOTN! Both PSP games are from Amazon. Drakengard 3 is from Leaptrade.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4002 on: October 14, 2014, 06:06:20 PM »

Star Ocean for the win! Nice snags!

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #4003 on: October 14, 2014, 06:29:23 PM »

@Redd that machine will play games without you having to own a physical copy of them. You are a horrible, horrible person.

As for me:

[img width=570 height=800]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/IMG_20141014_175619_254-1_zpse6624abc.jpg[/img]

The Castlevania train rolls on! Portable SOTN! Both PSP games are from Amazon. Drakengard 3 is from Leaptrade.

Ah, the elitist attitude that comes to Digital VS. Physical releases...Did it ever occur to you people that Digital Games are a lifesaver for someone like me? I can't drive, so I can't get around to buy physical releases as much as I'd like to. Tongue

All kidding aside, it CAN play Physical Vita Cards, I tried it with my Asian Version of Sword Art Online. Interestingly enough, the US Digital Download doesn't work, but the Physical Release does. Color me baffled.

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #4004 on: October 14, 2014, 07:26:16 PM »

Picked this up today.  I've been excited for this one for awhile.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/CAM01009.jpg[/img]

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length