RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2024, 05:21:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1043637 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2400 on: May 29, 2014, 09:00:54 PM »

Yeah, throw on that Animals album and you may change your mind. Most people only know The Wall and Dark Side, but some of their other stuff is great.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2401 on: May 29, 2014, 09:13:51 PM »

How can someone not like Pink Floyd?

I think they're all right, but they're not a preferred listen for me in the progressive genre. I don't find them as good as everybody says they are...

Totally Agree, but I also agree with singlebanana the Animals album isnt that bad.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2402 on: May 29, 2014, 09:34:43 PM »

Hey now,

How can someone not like Pink Floyd?

I think they're all right, but they're not a preferred listen for me in the progressive genre. I don't find them as good as everybody says they are...

Totally Agree, but I also agree with singlebanana the Animals album isnt that bad.

Totally forgot about that particular album. An underrated work, I must admit.

So, ummm... anybody out there have any actual scores to show off? If so, now's the time...
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2403 on: May 29, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »

Meddle is my personal favorite, but Animals is fantastic. Whatever happened to concept albums?

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2404 on: May 29, 2014, 09:36:58 PM »

Hey you.....

Out there in the cold

Getting lonely getting old

Can you feel me....

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2405 on: May 29, 2014, 09:42:00 PM »

sorry for derailing the thread

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2406 on: May 29, 2014, 09:42:40 PM »

Got some Pink Floyd records, but thinking about selling them, since I don't like them all that much.

Are you a real person?
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2407 on: May 29, 2014, 09:44:40 PM »

Meddle is my personal favorite, but Animals is fantastic. Whatever happened to concept albums?

The last one I recall was Billy Idol's Cyberpunk, which came out around '93 or so. I'm probably the only person in the world who actually liked that album.

Actually, I think White Zombie's Astro-Creep 2000 from 1995 might qualify-- albeit loosely--as it had the subtitle Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head. And the words Electric Head can be heard in several of the songs. Other than that, none of the tunes seemed all that related to one another.

Got some Pink Floyd records, but thinking about selling them, since I don't like them all that much.

Are you a real person?

Ah, there you are. Didja check out the Non-Vidya section of my latest blog yet? Can't wait to see you fly into an apoplectic rage of homicidal jealousy.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:47:36 PM by Zagnorch » Logged
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2408 on: May 29, 2014, 09:45:10 PM »

Hey you.....

Out there in the cold

Getting lonely getting old

Can you feel me....

But it was only a fantasy

The wall was too high as you can see

No matter how he tried he could not break free

And the worms ate into his brain

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2409 on: May 29, 2014, 09:45:47 PM »

I'll buy them! Smiley

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2410 on: May 29, 2014, 09:57:30 PM »

I'll buy them! Smiley

That might not sit well with the Rush contingent. Hope you don't get charged with treason...

'Late
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2411 on: May 29, 2014, 10:04:04 PM »

I'll buy them! Smiley

That might not sit well with the Rush contingent. Hope you don't get charged with treason...

'Late

Neil Peart stands alone.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2412 on: May 29, 2014, 10:22:07 PM »

Those videos were amazing! But Fokakis, we need to work something out for those vinyls.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2413 on: May 29, 2014, 10:37:15 PM »

Are you a real person?

Sorry man, I am real, and yes I don't really like Pink Floyd all that much. Smiley Hopefully you won't hold that against me.  

@Fleach, still not sure about selling them, just thinking about it.  but message me and maybe you can convince me.  Wink

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2414 on: May 29, 2014, 10:56:26 PM »

Are you a real person?

Sorry man, I am real, and yes I don't really like Pink Floyd all that much. Smiley Hopefully you won't hold that against me. 

Whew. You had me worried that the time we met was just my imagination. But still....not caring for Floyd. Maybe you just need to listen to all of A Momentary Lapse of Reason with headphones or something   Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length