RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2024, 11:18:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1054282 times)
ferris182
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1110 on: December 17, 2013, 02:40:38 PM »

I did just picked up my dream cart off Ebay....NHL 2014 for Genesis!

Its the NHL 94 Engine with the NHL 14 rosters.  It looks and plays great.  I bought it from a guy on Ebay and we have exchanged several emails but he won't tell me how it was made or if he created the cart himself from the ROM that is on NHL 94.com

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

That looks awesome!  What he did was possibly ROM dump it onto a genesis board and made a label.  It looks very cool though and done really well.

You are exactly correct! 

NHL 94 for Life!
ferris182
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1111 on: December 17, 2013, 03:35:59 PM »

Here is the top label of the NHL 14 Genesis cart.

* NHL Top.jpg (101.98 KB, 478x640 - viewed 233 times.)

NHL 94 for Life!
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1112 on: December 17, 2013, 05:32:35 PM »

I stopped in my new local store, and I think I'm going to have to shop there after every paycheck now.

[img width=700 height=712]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g436/gpro83/da8a3332-0a44-4bc5-976a-b8f291d5ef6e_zpsc5c3d093.jpg[/img]

Here's why. I paid $15 for ActRaiser 2, $16 for Crystalis, and $18 for Mega Man 2. Sadly, none of them have their manuals. I am now looking for them and anybody that has any to spare get in touch with me please!

Awesome finds, that Mega Man 2 box is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Its crazy how much better the box art for the Mega Man series got over the course of the years

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1113 on: December 17, 2013, 08:33:03 PM »

Everybody loves how terrible the NES box art is though. Its almost as bad as most of the Turbografx library.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1114 on: December 17, 2013, 11:02:46 PM »

Whenever I see the box art for the older Mega Man games I always wonder why and how they evolved the design to a more cartoony look.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1115 on: December 18, 2013, 12:07:39 AM »

Whenever I see the box art for the older Mega Man games I always wonder why and how they evolved the design to a more cartoony look.

It was always cartoony.

[img width=500 height=345]http://timewarpgamer.com/images/nes/mega_man2/rockman2_box_jp.jpg[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1116 on: December 18, 2013, 08:04:05 AM »

I guess the more realistic look is what we got in North America for the first few games. I didn't know that. Thanks.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1117 on: December 18, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »

Its the NHL 94 Engine with the NHL 14 rosters.  It looks and plays great.  I bought it from a guy on Ebay and we have exchanged several emails but he won't tell me how it was made or if he created the cart himself from the ROM that is on NHL 94.com

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

This is awesome. Do these factor in the fact that there are more teams now? Or are some teams just omitted?

Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1118 on: December 18, 2013, 12:43:42 PM »

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

Very cool.  Another hockey game I want to pick up.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1119 on: December 18, 2013, 09:32:42 PM »

These are all from Goozex over the past week or so. I'm kind of obsessed with Oblivion right now so I'm really excited for the eventual day that I turn my life over to Skyrim.

[img width=700 height=647]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/IMG_20131218_173532_555-1_zps2a0485e0.jpg[/img]

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1120 on: December 18, 2013, 10:22:16 PM »

Not quite "small", but another milestone accomplished at work:

ferris182
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1121 on: December 19, 2013, 09:48:15 AM »

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

This is awesome. Do these factor in the fact that there are more teams now? Or are some teams just omitted?

All of the current NHL teams are included.

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

All of the current NHL teams are in the game.

NHL 94 for Life!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1122 on: December 19, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »

Not quite "small", but another milestone accomplished at work:

Very cool Shadow.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #1123 on: December 19, 2013, 10:46:48 AM »

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

All of the current NHL teams are included.

Go Blackhawks!

-ferris182

All of the current NHL teams are in the game.

Games so nice he had to post it twice.  As a canadian I feel I need this in my collection.
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1124 on: December 19, 2013, 01:08:23 PM »

Hey everyone! Been a little while since I have posted anything but my brother and I got some eBay gift cards from our Grandma in Florida, so we decided to use some of the bucks on them.  The other day I saw a game we needed on our NES List on a bid it was only at like $8.00 and it was in mint condition.  So I watched it until the time came up and WHAM I got it for $17.00.

eBay and oh my brothers Nintendo Club Calendar came in the mail (blah) Since he quit buying a lot he had to settle for Elite Status instead of Platinum hopefully next year will be different.

eBay stuff with eBay GC -
-Prince of Persia Box - Upgrade (I have two for sale in my sales thread) - $13.00 this guy was really cool.
-Trog! - CIB - MINTY!!! - $17.00 even comes with the lovely poster! Another game down on the list.

[img width=700 height=526]http://i.imgur.com/YB7NqlJ.jpg[/img]

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length