RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 28, 2024, 03:23:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1054380 times)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1020 on: December 02, 2013, 01:43:26 AM »

Great finds everyone, the Silent Service Silver Box actually does make me have to rethink if my set is really complete.  Smiley

Got into a car accident about week ago totaling my car, so I have been grounded of sorts. I was able to borrow my wife's car this week and picked up Knights of the Old Republic for XBOX from Half-Price, I had a coupon so I got it for 13.00. I picked up a They Live Laserdisc for a couple of bucks and then  I also picked up a Sega Genistick from Goodwill for few bucks as well.  Good finds for barely being able to leave the house.

When I get a new ride, expect more posts Smiley.

ericeskapade
DB Contributor
Germany

Stats
« Reply #1021 on: December 02, 2013, 07:14:35 AM »

....also had to import the WSBaseball 2k2...which i asume, is the only better Baseballgame for DC, correct?
There is at least a 2k1 as well:    http://www.rfgeneration.c...nfo.pl?ID=U-071-S-02680-B
or is that what you mean buy "better" baseball game? That it's better than 2k1?  Wink

yes nupoile, that is what i wanted to say... that 2k2 can't be worse than 2k1... in 2k1 you aren't allowed to controll the fielders, and the controls overall are somekind of akward because the CPU nearly does everything and you don't see which kind of ball you are throwing... 
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1022 on: December 02, 2013, 10:30:41 AM »

Here's a question for our Skylanders collectors, coming from a guy who has literally no clue what it is or how it works: are there any rare/OOP/retired figures that regularly fetch high prices? Do they even retire figures?

Many of the limited variants fetch higher prices, especially trade show variants. Same with the figurines that are "retired" and aren't available in other versions. You can't really go wrong though, as the figures themselves hold at least MSRP value for just about all of them.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1023 on: December 02, 2013, 12:20:56 PM »

@RFGEN: Thanks for the kind words. Having a child to share your hobby with is amazing.

I didn't think I would be picking up any more items until next year but Christmas came early.

Thanks to GrayGhost81 for the Gameboy case, Genesis cleaning kit, and 32X. The Gameboy case is the same one I had as a child, and I can't wait to try out some 32X games.

A coworker gave me the Dreamcasts for free.

The Surface tablet is a gift from work for five years of service. I've played a little of Halo Spartan Ops on it.

[img width=700 height=525]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/cisco678/RF/SN851877_zpsc1946a49.jpg[/img]

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1024 on: December 02, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »

Hey Everyone! Got my early Birthday Present (Tomorrow is my b-day) from eBay.  It was a bid and I don't usually like bidding so I decided what the heck why not!! I got $100 from my Grandma for my 30th Birthday so I decided I wanted more NES boxes or in this case replace a few.  So I bid up to $105 and there were a few last minute bids but the final bid didn't break a $100 so I WON!  I never win on bidding lol but I figured what the heck and I got some really great boxes and some came with manuals and posters!!

Here is the List:
Just Boxes -
*Battletank
*Home Alone (Replacement for mine)
*Hunt For Red October (Replacement for mine)
*Journey to Silius
*MagMax
*Ninja Gaiden III (Can't believe I got that one!!! It is a replacement for mine but even my original isn't that bad - SO It will be for sale if anyone wants to throw an offer my way otherwise it will be going into the FS/FT Thread)
*Operation Wolf
*Prince of Persia (not the greatest but not bad really)
*Super C
*Terminator, The
*Zoda's Revenge StarTropics 2 - in great shape

With manuals-
*Ghost Lion (Replacement for mine although my original for that wasn't really bad either)
*Nightshade
*Qix (Can't believe this was in there too!!)

All of them are in pretty good shape except for like 2 of them.

Here is a picture of my bday present (TOMORROW I TURN 30 ICKY!!!)

[img width=700 height=526]http://i.imgur.com/avdsA8o.jpg[/img]

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1025 on: December 02, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »

Btw 'Norch, Candy Cane Bumble Blast comes out on the 7th as a GameStop exclusive. Just thought I'd let you know...and anyone else keeping track of Skylanders stuff.

Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #1026 on: December 02, 2013, 02:21:50 PM »

Zelda Universe reported that Target was having the Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle for sale this Black Friday weekend for $149.  I happened to show the wife and commented that I wish I had $150 to go get one, because they still had 6 in stock at our local Target and she got semi-mad.  It turns out she had been to Wal-Mart and put one on layaway for me when it launched, but it launched at $220.  So she was able to take the ad to Wal-Mart and even with it on layaway and partially paid off, they price matched Target and she got the system for $150!  I was very surprised because she had said she wasn't able to get one, and had it secreted away for Christmas.  Well the cat's out of the bag now and due to some personal troubling times,  she gave it to me today!!  I'm downloading Link Between Worlds now, and I'm sure I will still buy it cuz you gotta have the physical cart.  Can't wait to play it.

[img width=700 height=394]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/gooberjones/RF%20Generation/IMG_20131201_140535_541_zps162fa238.jpg[/img]

Wow that's awesome. I bit at $220 and I'm super jealous of the american black friday deals.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1027 on: December 02, 2013, 02:39:17 PM »

Galaxy II in all it's glory...

Amazing!  That is a great find. Love the look of the console too.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1028 on: December 02, 2013, 02:40:55 PM »

Got these beauties today. The games are for sale if anyone needs them. Countdown is a tough find and yes, Crystalis is complete. The DVD is NOT for sale. I repeat, NOT for sale. Smiley

[img width=700 height=938]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y359/necrom99/Spies_zps3cdfbab2.jpg[/img]

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1029 on: December 02, 2013, 02:45:21 PM »

awesome movie! I need to add that and the three amigos to my DVD library.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1030 on: December 02, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »

awesome movie! I need to add that and the three amigos to my DVD library.

Yep, I have Amigos as well. I have quite a "plethora" of movies.

MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1031 on: December 02, 2013, 02:53:09 PM »

Jeez. I suppose you have Monster Squad as well. Well Im not too jealous as long as you dont own an Addams Family Pinball machine. Wink

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1032 on: December 02, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

Jeez. I suppose you have Monster Squad as well. Well Im not too jealous as long as you dont own an Addams Family Pinball machine. Wink

I do have Monster Squad. And yes, I use to own Addam's Family, but sold it several months ago. Smiley

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1033 on: December 02, 2013, 06:44:33 PM »

It's been a little while since my last scores post, so I've got quite bit stockpiled.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM00131.jpg[/img]

First up is some BlazBlue and Muramasa swag that I got for donating to the Philippines Disaster Relief on the Aksys website.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM00148.jpg[/img]

Next is a surprise package that I got in the mail from GrayGhost81.  He sent the Game Gear games to me after seeing my earlier post where I mentioned that I picked up a Game Gear.  He also included the two manuals and the poster in the pic.  Thanks GrayGhost!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM00145.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/DisposedHero/Game%20Scores/CAM00146.jpg[/img]

The last two pics are some assorted goodies I picked up from different sources, mostly from ebay.  I actually don't own a PSP, so I'll guess I'll have to try find one cheap if I ever want to play the PSP games.  I also got a copy of Deception III for the PS1, but accidentally left it out of the pics.

That'll do for now.  I've still got some more stuff coming in (as usual), most notably a massive lot of 200+ SNES/Genesis games!  Yikes!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 06:48:09 PM by Disposed Hero » Logged

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1034 on: December 02, 2013, 07:26:11 PM »

Ack. You got 5 or 6 of the PS2 games still on my wantlist. It's getting harder and harder to find them - especially in good condition - around here. I really need to start taking care of those while prices are still reasonable.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length