RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2024, 05:17:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1045317 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #360 on: September 03, 2013, 11:49:55 AM »

[img width=700 height=393]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3814/9624741623_33b6f78b44_c.jpg[/img]
Finally, I found these among a bunch of regular audio tapes.  I know very little about Supercharger games, so any info about them would be greatly appreciated.    Sword Of Saros, Party Mix, Dragonstomper, And Escape From The Mindmaster Supercharger Tape Games  $.25 each

Alright me amigo. What you have here are some Supercharger games for the Atari 2600. You played them with the Supercharger accessory, which went into the 2600 and connected to a tape deck, which is where the cassette went. Dragonstomper and EFTM are fairly common and don't command a whole lot since they are not CIB (under $10).  Party Mix is one of the rarer, later releases and even in it's current state, can get you a decent price. The Sword of Saros is your best find and is the rarest of your games. I've never seen a box for it, nor is one posted on AtariAge. I don't believe there ever was a box made for this title, but there were instructions produced. I think it was a very late run and didn't have much circulation. I almost have a complete licensed Starpath set and would be interested in purchasing/trading for this cassette if you have any interest. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #361 on: September 03, 2013, 11:54:46 AM »

Interesting to note that Sword of Saros has "PAL System" printed on it, yet it's NTSC?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #362 on: September 03, 2013, 11:56:34 AM »

Interesting to note that Sword of Saros has "PAL System" printed on it, yet it's NTSC?

Yes, I noticed that too and verified that it was NTSC on AtariAge. Kind of odd.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2013, 05:09:30 PM »

It's good to network... Found a couple things that may be for sale/trade that'll make Izret drool. Sent him a photo of it - we'll see. Wink

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2013, 10:37:24 PM »

Well the wife got me New Super Luigi U for my birthday today.  I went through the first two worlds and I am having a lot of fun with it, although the shortened time limit makes it difficult to explore for the Star Coins.  She even printed out Luigi pictures for wrapping paper. 

[img width=700 height=394]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/gooberjones/RF%20Generation/IMG_20130904_144815_022_zpseea909ea.jpg[/img]
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #365 on: September 04, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »

BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER!!!! BOOOOOOOM!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/ajPlT9X.jpg[/img]

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #366 on: September 05, 2013, 01:23:07 AM »

i loved the first game, someday i'll get around to trying that one
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #367 on: September 05, 2013, 01:47:47 AM »

Well the wife got me New Super Luigi U for my birthday today.  I went through the first two worlds and I am having a lot of fun with it, although the shortened time limit makes it difficult to explore for the Star Coins.  She even printed out Luigi pictures for wrapping paper. 

[img width=700 height=394]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/gooberjones/RF%20Generation/IMG_20130904_144815_022_zpseea909ea.jpg[/img]

Well Happy belated Birthday. What a gift. She really went all out for you with the paper and all. Thats great. For my 30th birthday my fiance' made me a mario mushroom cake and my friends got me Skyward Sword so that was cool too.
I don't have a Wii U yet so haven't gotten to play this but looks real fun.

Now your playing with power!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2013, 07:40:09 AM »

So, yeah. I had a pretty excellent score yesterday. A buddy gave me a lead on a machine that he got from his Terminex man. I called the owner who told me the machine was on his 3rd floor. He also said that if I came to get it, I could have it for FREE. Yep, that's right, a free pinball machine. 

The machine is a 1987 Space Station. It is not working, but after my buddy and I looked it over last night, we determined that it would not take too much to fix it. The playfield has mylar all over it and looks outstanding for its age. All the plastics look great and the only thing we may have to replace of any expense will be the translite, which is faded (around $50).

My friend is getting married in November and I am the best man in his wedding. We got into the pinball hobby together and have been buying, fixing, and selling pinball machines together for a few years. He's been a great help in working on machines in my personal collection at no charge and we have learned a ton together. He recently finished fully restoring a 1984 Space Shuttle and is really into the space theme. Before we got to the location, I told him that I was going to let him have it as part of his wedding present, but that if he ever sold it, we would half the profit (minus what it takes us to fix it). Average sales for this title depending on condition is about $800-$1300, so I think that half of that is a pretty damn nice wedding gift. Smiley If he keeps it for 20+ years, I'd be even happier. Good friends are hard to come by.

Here's a video of the machine. Not mine, but mine will look as good when finished.

Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2013, 10:19:54 AM »

I grew up with that game .. still got it Cheesy nice find

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #370 on: September 05, 2013, 01:51:53 PM »

This why Goodwill needs to not use the the internet for pricing(bonus point because mine has a strict "games cost $2.39" rule they won't break unless it suits them)

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #371 on: September 05, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »

Private servers or bust! $18 for a completely dead game.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #372 on: September 05, 2013, 09:06:48 PM »

More stuff

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #373 on: September 05, 2013, 09:44:58 PM »

I've got both of those Coleco table tops; the Pac-Man one since I was about 7. Pretty good games for the time.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #374 on: September 05, 2013, 09:56:56 PM »

Is that a wax record player?! That is awesome. I need one!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length