RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2024, 01:26:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1042098 times)
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2955 on: July 03, 2014, 12:31:23 AM »

Wow great finds everyone, on hiatus right now because of moving expenses.

@gamernick: congrats on the set, no shame in cart only stuff but I like knowing you going for completion.

@killerkobra: can't get past that Super Mario Telephone great stuff

TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #2956 on: July 03, 2014, 06:48:51 AM »

Portal 2, PaulaAgnusDenise (Amiga), Hometown Story and Luminous Arc 2 Soundtrack
New Sountracks in, yey!
[img width=700 height=588]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/TheBoss2/Game%20Soundtracks/Portal2_Hometown_Arc2_PaulaCD.jpg[/img]
Spoiler (hover to show)

Portal 2 Soundtrack: Songs To Test By Collectors Edition
A 4 CD Collection of the music of Portal 2 released in October 2012, including a mini-comic "Turret Lullaby" and Steam redemption codes.

Paula Agnus Denise - Best of Amiga and CD32 Video Game Music
19 tracks and 79 minutes of remastered, remixed soundtracks from Amiga games.
Includes a 12-pages booklet with screenshots and short descriptions of the featured games.

Hometown Story Official Soundtrack
Preorder/Early Purchase Bonus Soundtrack from the game Hometown Story for 3DS, released in 2014 with 12 tracks.

Luminous Arc 2 Soundtrack
I think this 8 track CD was enclosed in all copies of Luminous Arc 2 in North America back in 2008.

@killerkobra: What an amazing lot! You totally won the cookies of the day! Grin
http://i2.pinger.pl/pgr29...nt_cookie_by_ZoeWieZo.jpg
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:48:11 AM by TheBoss » Logged

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2957 on: July 03, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »

$100 for this lot at my secret store. Another super score!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g436/gpro83/20140703_122044_zpsnlvyd4kj.jpg[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2958 on: July 03, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »

Are NES titles becoming rare again? I have a few duplicates I could probably try to resell again if that is the case.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2959 on: July 03, 2014, 03:56:18 PM »

Some of the more popular titles still command a pretty good price. Depends on what you have.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2960 on: July 03, 2014, 04:06:48 PM »

Are NES titles becoming rare again? I have a few duplicates I could probably try to resell again if that is the case.

The big one in my lot is Bucky O'Hare, its been selling in the $55-70 range loose.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2961 on: July 03, 2014, 04:12:44 PM »

I'm glad I got mine so long ago then. Bucky is one of the most important games from my childhood. I need to get a better idea on what is rare and not so if I see stuff in the wild, I will know what I can turn a profit on it. I haven't sold anything personally in a long time, i know the market has probably changed a ton and I am out of practice.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:15:29 PM by Boshamp » Logged

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2962 on: July 03, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »

Gamestop had this NEW for $15 and Suda51 is starting to grow on me, so I grabbed it.

[img width=700 height=933]https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10513350_888151171202083_5323247193044090833_n.jpg[/img]

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2963 on: July 03, 2014, 04:44:32 PM »

I love Killer is Dead, I need to finish my playthrough of it, but I got distracted by other stuff.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2964 on: July 03, 2014, 06:32:02 PM »

Ugh, I need to get out and grab Killer is Dead. $15 new is nuts.

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2965 on: July 03, 2014, 09:08:52 PM »

Ugh, I need to get out and grab Killer is Dead. $15 new is nuts.

It's that price on both systems, for the limited edition with the artbook and soundtrack no less. Seeing such a nice collector's set so cheap is what finely pushed me over the edge to buy it.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2966 on: July 03, 2014, 10:32:19 PM »

Got a pile of common games, some free some for a buck a piece. Got some of it from a retro game store that recently reopened after their place burnt down. I'm helping small business yeah!!! My cousin traded in some unwanted hardware and got 30 bucks store credit that he used on Mario Kart 8. I'm lookin to do the same now too. I completed my Sonic Genesis set, wooo!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i.imgur.com/oiegGaa.jpg?1[/img]
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2967 on: July 03, 2014, 10:39:24 PM »

Got a pile of common games, some free some for a buck a piece. Got some of it from a retro game store that recently reopened after their place burnt down. I'm helping small business yeah!!! My cousin traded in some unwanted hardware and got 30 bucks store credit that he used on Mario Kart 8. I'm lookin to do the same now too. I completed my Sonic Genesis set, wooo!

I've reached the point I just let sports games rot on the shelf now XD. I think the only way I'd pack them home is if someone just straight up gave them to me.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2968 on: July 03, 2014, 10:44:33 PM »

Eeyup, the only sports games I actually spent money on either came with the box or I didn't have for SNES so I couldn't resist. The others my cousin just gave to me cause he didn't want them and couldn't sell.
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2969 on: July 03, 2014, 11:16:19 PM »

I'm glad I got mine so long ago then. Bucky is one of the most important games from my childhood. I need to get a better idea on what is rare and not so if I see stuff in the wild, I will know what I can turn a profit on it. I haven't sold anything personally in a long time, i know the market has probably changed a ton and I am out of practice.

The market has changed a ton even from when I started selling stuff about two years ago.  As for rare NES titles...the word rare has changed quite a bit --rare for NES like those titles that Sirpsycho got they are actually highly sought after games which in some collectors eyes is "rare" but they are just highly sought after --- now Bucky isn't super rare by all means but rare as in not seen much and Sir got a heck of a deal on it as it is a challenging and very fun game!!!  Here's how pricing has changed --- he mentions that the cart now goes for $55 and up which is very true (again nice score Sir very very awesome games lots of my favorites in there) and reason it's changed is just 2-2 1/2 years ago I got my minty CIB for $50 at a local store who usually prices around eBay and Amazon. 

Boshamp it is up to you when you do sell sell with how you feel it should priced not by what eBay sells it for or Amazon...you can use them as a base for a price (when you use eBay use Sold Listings - not current listings) as you will find more of a following when you do price by what your gut thinks - I have sold a lot of stuff on here and NA based on my gut prices as I do start off in between and even go lower and heck I even work out deals with everyone coming from a guy who sold a stack of NES titles for $2.00 a piece --- why? because I like making sure collector's are happy :-)  Also a big thanks to those who have bought from me and those I have bought from you guys all rock!!! BO- keep up the good topics! Sirp - Keep up the great scores!!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length