RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 04:58:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 3! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 400 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 3!  (Read 1067589 times)
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #270 on: August 25, 2013, 08:41:04 AM »

Hey Zagnorch! You're the only other person I know who has that Majesco wireless link, we can totally chat wirelessly now!
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »

either people don't go to thrift stores in Zags area, or there are just heaps of good stuff down there everywhere you go. 

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #272 on: August 25, 2013, 11:18:46 AM »

@ Retrorage - Nice pick up, on the other hand it's a console I still need, so I'm a little jealous too   Cheesy

....Also if anyone knows a great deal about Commodore games, and Atari 8 Bit games, I would love it if they could help me with the two catridges I picked up Castle Hassle and Spy Hunter for the Commodore 64.  I have tried to do some research but I am having trouble trying to find anything about Castle Hassle and I am having trouble finding info on the Commodore version of Spy Hunter.  Thanks for any help you can bring me.

Maybe someone will jump in with something more helpful but here's a link to a Commodore club:
http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com/

I've met the guy who, I'm guessing, would answer any emails on the "contact" page for that site. He's nice and helpful, maybe you could ask him?

Thanks for the info, will be contacting him soon.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2013, 01:47:56 PM »

Not too much this weekend.  I passed on a bunch of sports games for $2 because seriously, screw sports games.  So sick of those things cluttering up my shelves.

[img width=640 height=480]http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5dan8.jpg[/img]

The Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection was in the same box as Zoo Tycoon 2, so two games for the price of one!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2013, 01:55:40 PM »

On my phone. Pulled this up for now:
http://vintagecomputersal...ri-400-800-cartridge-game

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2013, 10:25:12 AM »

On my phone. Pulled this up for now:
http://vintagecomputersal...ri-400-800-cartridge-game

Awesome Info, it gives me and idea about rarity.  I saw on digitpress they gave it a rarity rating of 5, which still means it is hard to find.  This game makes me want to be on the lookout for a C64 now.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2013, 10:26:04 AM »

The article I pulled up was for Atari 8-bit, not C64. I have an extra C64 PC at the house now, but I'm giving it to a co-worker since he already asked for it. I think NES_Rules has one for sale if you're interested.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2013, 12:44:18 PM »

Grabbed a copy of Saturday Night Slam Masters (SNES) at lunch today. I've been looking for this game for quite a while and have fond memories of playing it when I was younger. I'm usually not a big fan of wrestling games, but this one is a blast to play and part of the reason might be that it was made by Capcom. Check it out if you haven't played it before.

Also, grabbed a few decent copies of Karnov and Ring King (NES) that are for sale.

I was away on vacation last week and picked this little gem up while at the beach. I love the sci-fi theme and the early Bally solid states are among my favorites. Not my machine in the video, but I may post some pics soon; I'm in the process of sealing the backglass to prevent any future damage and this takes a few days. Why yes, that is a large vagina in the center of the playfield (1:04).......

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »

Had a great score last night so I thought I'd do some foreshadowing before I get a chance to post pics.............. cardboard

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »

Had a great score last night so I thought I'd do some foreshadowing before I get a chance to post pics.............. cardboard

Ooohhhhh

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2013, 01:03:50 PM »

Spoiling crabbys score
Spoiler (hover to show)

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #281 on: August 26, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »

Grabbed a copy of Saturday Night Slam Masters (SNES) at lunch today. I've been looking for this game for quite a while and have fond memories of playing it when I was younger. I'm usually not a big fan of wrestling games, but this one is a blast to play and part of the reason might be that it was made by Capcom. Check it out if you haven't played it before.

Also, grabbed a few decent copies of Karnov and Ring King (NES) that are for sale.

I was away on vacation last week and picked this little gem up while at the beach. I love the sci-fi theme and the early Bally solid states are among my favorites. Not my machine in the video, but I may post some pics soon; I'm in the process of sealing the backglass to prevent any future damage and this takes a few days. Why yes, that is a large vagina in the center of the playfield (1:04).......

...and you're the reason why I try to keep my wife away from the boards. I'd have a house full of pinball machines if she had her way. I was just playing Williams Hall of Fame and she started talking about how she wanted to pick up some of the obscure pinball machines she's played in the past, since a friend of hers used to collect machines when she was a kid.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #282 on: August 26, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »

I am happy to help you find one or twelve machines. I know some sellers in Florida and surrounding areas. Smiley I have 10 in my garage right now. It's hard to move around.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2013, 01:23:42 PM »

I am happy to help you find one or twelve machines. I know some sellers in Florida and surrounding areas. Smiley I have 10 in my garage right now. It's hard to move around.

Are garages a safe place for arcade machines/pins?  I worry about warping wood with our humid summers.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2013, 01:30:20 PM »

No, not the best place unless they are climate controlled. Mine is somewhat climate controlled, so I'm okay for now. Working on getting them in a "better place" though.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 400 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length