RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 12:32:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 2! 0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 401 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 2!  (Read 264191 times)
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5670 on: July 12, 2013, 11:52:41 PM »

[img width=700 height=393]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y359/necrom99/KillerSats_zpsd2982c3e.jpg[/img]

Picked up Tom Sawyer yesterday. Already have a copy, so this one is for sale. Received  Gun.Smoke variant from one of our newer members, smith45885, very friendly guy and am very happy with the game and our trade. Got the RR2 from good ole Johnny Nintendo; spend that money wisely on diapers my friend, appreciate you looking out for the 'Naner. Only 13 more licensed games remaining.

Well......the Killer Satelites (Starpath) doesn't have quite the "bang" as last years' Father's Days gifts (for those who remember), but I'm really pleased to knock out another CIB game for my set. The wife bought it from atari2600.com and it was a little slow arriving. However, I really recommend that site and have always gotten quality gear from there at a good price.

Been a damn good month for the 'Naner.  Grin

awesome scores!! I like the Starpath boxes they are pretty cool artwork.  Glad you got your RR2!  13 more and they aren't the cheap ones lol.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5671 on: July 12, 2013, 11:55:14 PM »

Eh, I still have several that are under $50. But yeah, it's quite the mountain. Just gonna be patient and it'll work itself out.

The best thing about the Starpath boxes is that each game is numbered. They look really cool in sequence on the self.....and it bugs the hell out of you to know that you are missing numbers... The cassette cases are also numbered for those who don't want to go CIB.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5672 on: July 13, 2013, 12:00:24 AM »

"bang", lol

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5673 on: July 13, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »

"bang", lol

I see that someone got the reference.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5674 on: July 13, 2013, 12:17:15 AM »

I sadly only have one star path game boxed lol

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5675 on: July 13, 2013, 12:36:42 AM »

Not much this week with just a couple of thrift store stops this afternoon.

[img width=700 height=773]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/S7304501_zps389cd436.jpg[/img]

Flying Aces SEALED
Finally a PC Big Box Black & White, so my loose copies can go to FS/FT.
My first Comm64 addition and strange to see all by itself - Up & Add 'Em by Fisher Price
And Fred Meyer has quite a few of the Skylanders Ninjina figures in stock - the first HTF figure I've seen in the wild. 

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5676 on: July 13, 2013, 12:56:10 AM »

Ninjini figures - nice. I haven't seen any of those actually in the wild. I did see a Scarlet Ninjini once, but it was put to the side for someone already and the rest were out of stock.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5677 on: July 13, 2013, 12:59:36 AM »

the Scores are coming along nice on here. I hit the thrift stores on the way home from work today. Didn't pick up anything. Going out with two of my friends tomorrow to a few game stores and what not. Going to bring the camera so I can get some hunting footage.

Now your playing with power!
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5678 on: July 13, 2013, 07:44:38 AM »

Check out my new toy!  Cool

Ok I know you guys think I'm on Sony's payroll by now but I honestly never thought I'd own one of these. I thought the prohibitive cost of both the console and the memory cards was an insult.

However after subscribing to PS+ I realized I was missing out on a lot of freebies because about a third of them are for the Vita.

I had my eye out for a good bundle and my wife was even going to "split" it with me for my birthday last week.

As luck would have it a coworker of mine asked me if I would like to buy his. He was going to trade it in so he sold it to me at just over gamestop trade-in value. I paid $150 for the console with 32gb memory card.

Couldn't be happier with the deal, the console itself, or the first game I'm playing which as you can see is Gravity Rush, courtesy of PS+.

[img width=700 height=393]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/IMG_20130713_081624_779_zps8ae39fd7.jpg[/img]

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5679 on: July 13, 2013, 07:47:38 AM »

@bombatomba     The elusive CD-i....I have yet to find one, even after looking at all the crummy DVD players at thrift stores. Can you run CD-i's in SLI I wonder.........

*warming up soldering iron now*

Ok I know you guys think I'm on Sony's payroll by now but I honestly never thought I'd own one of these. I thought the prohibitive cost of both the console and the memory cards was an insult.

However after subscribing to PS+ I realized I was missing out on a lot of freebies because about a third of them are for the Vita.

I had my eye out for a good bundle and my wife was even going to "split" it with me for my birthday last week.

As luck would have it a coworker of mine asked me if I would like to buy his. He was going to trade it in so he sold it to me at just over gamestop trade-in value. I paid $150 for the console with 32gb memory card.

Couldn't be happier with the deal, the console itself, or the first game I'm playing which as you can see is Gravity Rush, courtesy of PS+.

[img width=700 height=393]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/IMG_20130713_081624_779_zps8ae39fd7.jpg[/img]

Congrats!  That is the exact reason why I haven't gotten one, although I've lusted after one for a while now.  Anyone want to trade two Philips CDis running in SLI   Wink

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5680 on: July 13, 2013, 09:14:28 AM »

I'm going to the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo today.I'm sure ill come back with a box full of useless s***.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5681 on: July 13, 2013, 10:45:37 AM »

I'm going to the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo today.I'm sure ill come back with a box full of useless s***.
that sounds awesome.

Now your playing with power!
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #5682 on: July 13, 2013, 11:03:52 AM »

This sounds eerily like how we ended up with our Vita last year, price and everything.  I completely agree, PS+ makes the Vita much more worthwhile.  Though I have yet to score a decent memory card that doesn't require me to delete what I'm playing to try something new.

The recent port of Muramasa has been the only thing pulling my portable gaming away from the 3DSXL lately...

Keelah se'lai
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #5683 on: July 13, 2013, 12:34:42 PM »

That's awesome, it looks really casual and light amount of people.

No funds right now for that sort of thing got wedding stuff to attend to. Next year I am definitely going

EvilAsh
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #5684 on: July 13, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »

Awesome!  Love my Vita.  Retro City Rampage is a fun little title.  I need to purchase Limbo tonight and put it on my Vita.  Supposed to be awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 401 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length