RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2024, 12:20:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 2! 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344] 345 346 ... 401 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 2!  (Read 264849 times)
EvilAsh
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #5145 on: June 12, 2013, 07:29:15 PM »

Picked up this lot today off of Craigslist.  $40 for the whole package.  The Saturn only came with an RF adapter and I can't get any sound out of it.  The adapter only has 4 pins in it so I'm hoping that's the problem. I have an AV on order.  Does anybody know if 4 pins is the norm??

Sega Saturn with 2 controllers and :

Dark Savior
Virtua Cop/Daytona/Virtua Fighter 2 sealed
Revolution X
Tomb Raider
Enemy Zero
Need for Speed
Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
Manx TT

Sega Genesis with 2 controllers (I'll need to replace these)

Castlevania Bloodlines
Contra Hard Corps
Road Rash II
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mickey Castle of Illusion
Klax
Cool Spot

[img width=700 height=525]http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t533/mikejvito/photo3_zpsad8233cb.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t533/mikejvito/photo2_zps6d90696b.jpg[/img]

Fixed the Pics.  Sorry for the previous post guys.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:53:31 AM by EvilAsh » Logged
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5146 on: June 12, 2013, 07:30:26 PM »

I've heard the NG3 CE wasn't made particularly well.  I played the game, and it's awful.  I hear that NG3: Razor's Edge is better, however.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5147 on: June 12, 2013, 07:35:38 PM »

damn, I need that NG3 CE... none of my local GS's have it in stock though. :\

Have ~10 around me.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5148 on: June 12, 2013, 08:14:14 PM »

Package in the mail!  Once again Duke Togo comes up with something that tempts me...

SNES Mini!
[img width=700 height=393]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/engel762/2013-06-12_14-05-29_878_zps6a32cfe0.jpg[/img]

Come on, guys, stop it already. It's not funny anymore.

BTW don't feel too bad about buying from GameStop; I hit the nearest one and renewed my PowerUp membership, which also renewed my subscription to their I'm a Filthy Sellout Whore GameInformer magazine.
jcalder8
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5149 on: June 12, 2013, 08:36:58 PM »

I wish I had a copy of NG3 LE close enough to buy Sad
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #5150 on: June 12, 2013, 09:13:39 PM »

@Zag: I buy at GS all the time. I don't care. Not snobby. They're all over the place. Cheap used games. I've been a Power Up Rewards member for years. Whatever.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5151 on: June 12, 2013, 10:15:19 PM »

@Zag: I buy at GS all the time. I don't care. Not snobby. They're all over the place. Cheap used games. I've been a Power Up Rewards member for years. Whatever.

I got the Power Up membership mainly for the GameInformer sub; it's pretty cheap at under $1.50 an issue.

I also get gift cards a couple times a year from an online rewards program. Then I'll usually sit on 'em until they have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free used game sale.

Speaking of magazines: I picked up a back ish of the Official XBox magazine, as well as a CIB Eye Toy camera set for the PS2. I'll include 'em in a photo of a future score.

Beddy-bye time...
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5152 on: June 13, 2013, 12:20:04 AM »

Love ng3 se ur lucky u got urs cheap! Love the snes mini now I need to find one! Haha

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5153 on: June 13, 2013, 12:22:03 AM »

Picked up this lot today off of Craigslist.  $40 for the whole package.  The Saturn only came with an RF adapter and I can't get any sound out of it.  The adapter only has 4 pins in it so I'm hoping that's the problem. I have an AV on order.  Does anybody know if 4 pins is the norm??

Sega Saturn with 2 controllers and :

Dark Savior
Virtua Cop/Daytona/Virtua Fighter 2 sealed
Revolution X
Tomb Raider
Enemy Zero
Need for Speed
Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
Manx TT

Sega Genesis with 2 controllers (I'll need to replace these)

Castlevania Bloodlines
Contra Hard Corps
Road Rash II
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mickey Castle of Illusion
Klax
Cool Spot

[img width=700 height=525]http://13l.imghost.us/YP/photo%201.JPG[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://13l.imghost.us/1rF/photo%202.JPG[/img]

[img width=700 height=525]http://13l.imghost.us/pI/photo%203.JPG[/img]

Fixed the Pics.  Sorry for the previous post guys.

Yay pics.  Great score! I still need to get enemy zero and dark savior but been to focused on nes Smiley great haul especially at that price!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
EvilAsh
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #5154 on: June 13, 2013, 04:56:32 AM »

I'm mainly looking for NES too, but for that price I couldn't resist. Always wanted a Saturn and all I ever did was rent one from Blockbuster as a kid.  Also got a good set of AV cables and it looks and sounds great now.  The RF cable that came with is wasn't producing any audio and the video was very dark.  Also put a new battery in her.  My only concern now is the cartridge slot which looks kinda rusty.  I need to order an action replay to test it out. 
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5155 on: June 13, 2013, 07:18:22 AM »

I'm mainly looking for NES too, but for that price I couldn't resist. Always wanted a Saturn and all I ever did was rent one from Blockbuster as a kid.  Also got a good set of AV cables and it looks and sounds great now.  The RF cable that came with is wasn't producing any audio and the video was very dark.  Also put a new battery in her.  My only concern now is the cartridge slot which looks kinda rusty.  I need to order an action replay to test it out. 

Wish I had an extra action replay..also I still have a few nes titles left for sale if you want any.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #5156 on: June 13, 2013, 07:50:56 AM »

I got the Power Up membership mainly for the GameInformer sub; it's pretty cheap at under $1.50 an issue.

I also get gift cards a couple times a year from an online rewards program. Then I'll usually sit on 'em until they have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free used game sale.

Speaking of magazines: I picked up a back ish of the Official XBox magazine, as well as a CIB Eye Toy camera set for the PS2. I'll include 'em in a photo of a future score.

Beddy-bye time...

my wife initially joined me one year for xmas gift. But I've liked it because you get a lower price on the used games, you get coupons, etc. Heck, I've cashed in points several times for really cool swag (Splatterhouse bust, SF2 t-shirt, etc). I also enjoyed the GI mag subscription - not that it's a great mag, but still it's a cheap mag. Sadly... they apparently stopped sending out physical mags and switched to stupid digital mags. Best Buy's gamer club has started doing the same thing with their @Gamer mag, which is lame cuz I really liked getting physical mags in the mail.

noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #5157 on: June 13, 2013, 08:56:36 AM »

oh, so I got Ni No Kuni yesterday. Bought from a friend for $25 shipped!

Looking fwd to popping that one in for sure.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5158 on: June 13, 2013, 09:22:32 AM »

Beddy-bye time...

my wife initially joined me one year for xmas gift. But I've liked it because you get a lower price on the used games, you get coupons, etc. Heck, I've cashed in points several times for really cool swag (Splatterhouse bust, SF2 t-shirt, etc). I also enjoyed the GI mag subscription - not that it's a great mag, but still it's a cheap mag. Sadly... they apparently stopped sending out physical mags and switched to stupid digital mags. Best Buy's gamer club has started doing the same thing with their @Gamer mag, which is lame cuz I really liked getting physical mags in the mail.

That's a big part of why I haven't renewed my Power Up Pro subscription.  I like reading magazines in physical form.  E-mags just don't work for me.  I thought @Gamer was complete crap, so I wasn't too sad to let my sub lapse for that one.
noiseredux
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #5159 on: June 13, 2013, 09:24:49 AM »

@Gamer is so so, but like GI I just enjoyed having physical mags laying around the house. Good bathroom reading material, or the kind of mags I might grab if we're sitting outside or going to the beach or something. You don't mind if they get damaged, and they're at least enjoyable to skim thru.

That said, @Gamer's real selling point is all the coupons. Lots of good coupons.

Pages: 1 ... 342 343 [344] 345 346 ... 401 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length