RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2024, 05:28:54 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 2! 0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 401 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 2!  (Read 266216 times)
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1890 on: December 07, 2012, 12:25:27 AM »

@pwcody sorry about the wii u problem. I would point you in the right spot if I saw one but all I have seen as of late is basic editions

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1891 on: December 07, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »

[img width=700 height=1170]http://imgur.com/wZb2d.jpg[/img]

Picked this up at the local store. It was a good price at $20.

I should have waited until I was done hunting to post a picture of all my finds today.

[img width=700 height=418]http://i.imgur.com/BzQpU.jpg[/img]

Stubbs and the storage case were a couple bucks each, now I'm going to reorganize as many PS1 games as I can.

Great pick ups!! I picked up my Stubbs and long box resident evil at the same time the other day.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1892 on: December 07, 2012, 01:36:16 AM »

Yeah, I know.  I cheated.  I picked these up on Atari2600.com.  Joe's prices are decent, he ships fast, and you are able to find specific games you want/need without hours of bidding on eBay or searching elsewhere.

[img width=700 height=747]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/Webboards/S7303584.jpg[/img]
My Odyssey^2 collection had been going nowhere for a while because there isn't anything locally, and eBay sucks for O2 collecting.  Got a nice boost here.

[img width=700 height=413]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/Webboards/S7303585.jpg[/img]
I can replaces some Intellivision casualties of weight and gravity.  Space Battle is sealed.  Dodge 'Em is Atari's take on the classic arcade cabinet I own, Head On by Sega/Gremlin, so I wanted a nice CIB, and I got me another Hockey game!

[img width=700 height=405]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/Webboards/S7303587.jpg[/img]
I love the look of the Imagic game boxes and notice the Atlantis Day/Night variations. Been wanting to grab a good stack to play & display for a while.

[img width=700 height=789]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/Webboards/S7303590.jpg[/img]
Some inexpensive CIB NES games.  Can't tell I like the Broncos and Hockey or anything.

GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1893 on: December 07, 2012, 01:56:08 AM »

^awesome pickups I have never bought anything off atari2600.com

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1894 on: December 07, 2012, 08:37:40 AM »

^
^
O^2 stuff! That looks like the sort of collecting I've been doing lately.

I just found out yesterday, from a mistake in shipping from an ebay seller, there is at least one cartridge label variation for Out of This World!
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1895 on: December 07, 2012, 09:30:25 AM »

Glad to see so many people picking up Stubbs the Zombie. One of my favorite games on the XBOX.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1896 on: December 07, 2012, 09:52:09 AM »

Sadly, I've been wanting a copy of Stubbs the Zombie since niceguy1283 reminded me the game existed, but we've only found one copy locally thus far and he had his heart set on it.  I'll get one eventually!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1897 on: December 07, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »

I had a great small score yesterday:

SMS games all 9 games CIB:
Ghost House
Kenseiden
Marksman Shooting & Trap Shooting
Missile Defense 3-D
My Hero
Rescue Mission
Super Tennis
Transbot
Zillion

and..... Knights of the Round (SNES - loose)

and..... a pair of SMS 3-D glasses

All for $75.  In fairness, I had $50 in store credit as well, but I think this is still a great deal.  Also, the glasses are not paid for yet, but if I want them, I can have them for $20.  The store owner is allowing me to take them home to see if the work first and pay him if I want them.  I cannot reiterate enough, KNOW YOUR STORE OWNERS.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1898 on: December 07, 2012, 09:58:03 AM »

Sadly, I've been wanting a copy of Stubbs the Zombie since niceguy1283 reminded me the game existed, but we've only found one copy locally thus far and he had his heart set on it.  I'll get one eventually!

I think I can get you one locally, but it will probably run close to $30.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1899 on: December 07, 2012, 09:58:31 AM »

Yay for more SMS goodies!  I just picked up my SMS console and a few games on monday,  good times!
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1900 on: December 07, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »

I think I can get you one locally, but it will probably run close to $30.

That sounds about average price I paid 25 for mine blah lol but this game is so awesome! The music just kills me!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1901 on: December 07, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »

@singlebanana great SMS pick ups I am hoping to find more eventually to add to the growing boxed SMS games but also I hope engel762 finds some decent ones.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1902 on: December 07, 2012, 12:23:34 PM »

^
^
O^2 stuff! That looks like the sort of collecting I've been doing lately.

I just found out yesterday, from a mistake in shipping from an ebay seller, there is at least one cartridge label variation for Out of This World!

Nice.  You'll have to add it to the database.  My buddy has the entire O^2 licensed collection and a lot of rare homebrews, but it would be interesting to find him something he doesn't have.

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1903 on: December 07, 2012, 08:01:16 PM »

With some leftover Christmas spending money I decided to head to my local game store and pick me up a Sega Dreamcast.

Got the Dreamcast with 1 controller, memory card, RF adapter, composite A/V cords and 5 games. Some games have a replacement case but include the manuals and back cover art. The games include.

Grand Theft Auto 2
Bleem! Gran Turismo 2
Sonic Adventure
Sega Rally Championship
Sega GT

Can't wait to get the Dreamcast collection into gear!

[img width=700 height=525]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/RazorKnuckles/Dreamcast006.jpg[/img]
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1904 on: December 07, 2012, 08:18:08 PM »

Niiiice.  Now that is a beautiful thing, Raz.  Brings a tear to my eye to see a Sega man like yourself pick up a Dreamcast. 

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 401 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length