RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2024, 06:30:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 2! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 401 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 2!  (Read 265803 times)
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1755 on: November 29, 2012, 12:20:06 AM »

Hey everyone picked up a few things today check out my blog here's a picture to show what I picked up.

[img width=700 height=526]http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/niceguy1283/GameHuntNovember2012Part6.jpg[/img]

Why'd you pass on the Kickman? Wink I passed on those because they seemed cheaper online...

Running out of games to buy.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1756 on: November 29, 2012, 02:31:43 AM »

that war in middle earth game looks interesting, as a tolkien fan i'll have to keep an eye out for it

Did you know "The Hobbit" is going to be stretched out into 3 movies?

I was going to comment on that game too. Looks like a good find there.

And here I thought I was the only real Tolkien fan 'round these parts.

@retrorage ya i've heard, it was announced quite a while back. while they don't have much source material to work with, i'm actually excited by the idea of stretching it out. films based on books are always so much more rushed than their source material, this way should let the film breath a little and fit in much more of the story than they could have with only 2. i  love the lotr movies but i always feel like they could easily have stretched it into another 2 or 3 movies of roughly the same length considering how much was removed.

@nupoile i love Tolkien, for a while he was all i read. i was reading through the History of Middle Earth but at the same time i was reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, alternating from one series to the next each time i finished a book. once i found out the final WoT book comes out in january i decided to focus solely on WoT to get it finished in time. i made it as far as the start of Book 6 in HoME, The Return of the Shadow. they're fascinating but definitely not for everyone. have you read the silmarillion or anything of tolkien's outside of the Hobbit and LotR?
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1757 on: November 29, 2012, 03:37:56 AM »

Hey everyone picked up a few things today check out my blog here's a picture to show what I picked up.

[img width=700 height=526]http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/niceguy1283/GameHuntNovember2012Part6.jpg[/img]

Why'd you pass on the Kickman? Wink I passed on those because they seemed cheaper online...

I already have kickman...I picked them up because they were just there I don't buy too much commodore online so I figured what the heck. 

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1758 on: November 29, 2012, 03:40:30 AM »

The war in middle earth game is pretty sweet.  When I worked at gamers a while back they had an old computer games magazine in the back and this was searing the time when the movies were getting big and I remember reading about two towers on pc which I hope to find in the wild someday along with other tolkein games.

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1759 on: November 29, 2012, 10:16:09 AM »

that war in middle earth game looks interesting, as a tolkien fan i'll have to keep an eye out for it

Did you know "The Hobbit" is going to be stretched out into 3 movies?

I was going to comment on that game too. Looks like a good find there.

And here I thought I was the only real Tolkien fan 'round these parts.

@nupoile i love Tolkien, for a while he was all i read. i was reading through the History of Middle Earth but at the same time i was reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, alternating from one series to the next each time i finished a book. once i found out the final WoT book comes out in january i decided to focus solely on WoT to get it finished in time. i made it as far as the start of Book 6 in HoME, The Return of the Shadow. they're fascinating but definitely not for everyone. have you read the silmarillion or anything of tolkien's outside of the Hobbit and LotR?

Wow, yeah if you are into HoME you must be a fan. I have read a few of the HoME books, I haven't made it to #6 yet but plan on it someday. I have read The Sil a couple of times and reference it from time to time as well. If we weren't in danger of getting way off topic, I would put up a picture of my shelf and a half of Tolkien books. Oh, and I did marry someone named for one of the characters in Tolkien's legendarium.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1760 on: November 29, 2012, 10:32:12 AM »

I just went to my CL, not expecting anything.

I found this and instantly asked about it.

http://ksu.craigslist.org/vgm/3416653425.html

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1761 on: November 29, 2012, 11:39:36 AM »

I just went to my CL, not expecting anything.

I found this and instantly asked about it.

http://ksu.craigslist.org/vgm/3416653425.html

Not bad for $30 you going to pick them up?

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1762 on: November 29, 2012, 11:42:14 AM »

Still waiting on a reply, they could be gone already because I went browsing 1.5 hours after it was posted.

The seller might not be able to communicate anything until lunch time so I'm just biding my time and stroking my evil kitty.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
GamerNick
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1763 on: November 29, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »

^ good luck!!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1764 on: November 29, 2012, 02:09:07 PM »

I sold my Flame Red 3DS for $120, and decided to burn the rest of my GameStop credit to pick up a red 3DSXL.  It ended up costing me around $30 out of pocket, so I didn't do too bad.

So far, I find the XL to be better in every aspect, except for the speakers which tend to sound a bit tinny.

I've also noticed that new versions of the original 3DS no longer come with the charging base, which I find interesting.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1765 on: November 29, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »

I did manage to be the first one to pounce on that ad so I have 6 new NES boxes. I also grabbed a few things while I was thrifting over lunch hour.

[img width=700 height=418]http://i.imgur.com/Oi00r.jpg[/img]

Discworld is my 2nd PS1 Longbox and it was $5, a great deal.
Timesplitters was $1.50.
A Clash of Kings was $.90.
And doing some quick and easy math, the NES games were $5 each.

But why do I feel a disturbance in the Force?

[img width=700 height=418]http://i.imgur.com/oIxiJ.jpg[/img]

Fuck balls.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1766 on: November 29, 2012, 03:31:51 PM »

I'll take a look at home, and if I have Gradius, I'll send it to you.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1767 on: November 29, 2012, 03:33:17 PM »

I'll take a look at home, and if I have Gradius, I'll send it to you.

Awesome! It would be much appreciated. Cheesy

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1768 on: November 29, 2012, 06:32:54 PM »

Wow!  Isn't bards tale hard to find cib?

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
KidA
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #1769 on: November 29, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »

@sirpsycho I'm finishing up Game of Thrones, can't wait to move on in the series. 

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 401 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length