RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 05, 2024, 05:22:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 2! 0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 401 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 2!  (Read 281793 times)
xtincthed
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #3630 on: March 03, 2013, 09:43:41 AM »

my purchases from last week:

[img width=400 height=100]http://www.dr-retro.com/banner_big.png[/img]
Dr. Retro's Video Game Channel
Website - Youtube - Facebook
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3631 on: March 03, 2013, 01:58:41 PM »

Not a small score, but I got a new shelf and im putting it together today! Wooo!

Running out of games to buy.
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3632 on: March 03, 2013, 03:16:37 PM »

Got Donkey Kong Land and Pocket Monster Yellow. The batteries were dead though, but I successfully changed them. Smiley

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3633 on: March 03, 2013, 03:22:11 PM »

That reminds me...I need to hit you up some time about PAL PSX. Pick your brain on your collection and see what Dutch stuff you have that we may be missing, since that seems to be a hole in most PAL PSX databases. I might be able to get you an updated list here before the end of the year that'll be more comprehensive than Defconsoft's.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3634 on: March 03, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »

Picked these up today for 5 bucks a piece at Goodwill. I found another Vagrant Story complete, so it will be going up on ebay.  The FFVII did not have a manual sadly, but I don't mind it for that price.

Saw some other pretty good stuff, while I was there, but did not have the money to buy it, so I just picked out the best stuff they had. Maybe it will still be there next time I go back there with money to spend.  Probably not though, oh how I wish I had a dispensable income.  Smiley

* IMG_20130303_173451~1.jpg (130.26 KB, 900x675 - viewed 31 times.)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 08:46:45 PM by Fokakis79 » Logged

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #3635 on: March 04, 2013, 04:48:43 AM »

Not a small score, but I got a new shelf and im putting it together today! Wooo!
What kind of shelf? Something you  nabbed from Wal-Mart or whatever or something you nabbed from a goodwill or something?
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3636 on: March 04, 2013, 08:54:45 AM »

Again, nothing super rare here but it's about time I started "scoring" more often. Picked up all of these for around $40. (The Xbox and Jet Grind Radio set me back $15 each on their own)

* DSC_0619.JPG (310.36 KB, 1000x666 - viewed 35 times.)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:20:03 AM by monkees19 » Logged

xtincthed
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #3637 on: March 04, 2013, 09:29:02 AM »

That reminds me...I need to hit you up some time about PAL PSX. Pick your brain on your collection and see what Dutch stuff you have that we may be missing, since that seems to be a hole in most PAL PSX databases. I might be able to get you an updated list here before the end of the year that'll be more comprehensive than Defconsoft's.

sounds good, you know where to find me Smiley

[img width=400 height=100]http://www.dr-retro.com/banner_big.png[/img]
Dr. Retro's Video Game Channel
Website - Youtube - Facebook
Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #3638 on: March 04, 2013, 10:34:59 AM »

Again, nothing super rare here but it's about time I started "scoring" more often. Picked up all of these for around $40. (The Xbox and Jet Grind Radio set me back $15 each on their own)
Came with the S controller, nice.

Have you ever used the giant "Duke" controller before?
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3639 on: March 04, 2013, 12:15:22 PM »

I had my first flea market finds in months on Saturday.  I picked up two clear red PS2 memory cards and a TLoZ: Ocarina of Time Prima strategy guide for $5.

I then went to the Sony Store and picked up Ninja Gaiden 3 and Sorcery for $10 each.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3640 on: March 04, 2013, 12:38:23 PM »

Please don't take my name in vain... especially when talking about that monstrosity.

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #3641 on: March 04, 2013, 12:43:43 PM »

Please don't take my name in vain... especially when talking about that monstrosity.

You'll have to blame Microsoft for that one!
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3642 on: March 04, 2013, 02:40:12 PM »

Hey everyone picked up a few more games today at CD Tradepost thanks to beardcore64 (Cody)!!  7 More NES titles down, Primal Rage CIB, Tomb Raider: Last Revelation and Star Wars: The Phantom Menace PS1 games.  Then two packages came in the mail - NES Gold Medal Challenge '92 CIB so Minty!  Then my package from Techwizard came from a far off magical place called Canada ;-) Both thanks to Cody and to Techwizard! 

Manuals from Techwizard were - A replacement for Smash T.V., Adventure of Link, Othello, and Al Unser Turbo Racing!  Thanks again.

NES Games from CD Tradepost: All-Pro Basketball, Castelian, Bump' n' Jump, Defenders of Dynatron City, Fisher-Price: Perfect - Last of the Fisher Price games I needed, Harlem Globtrotters, and Puzznic.  Thanks again Cody

Also picked up Tomb Raider II - Pyramid Box and replacement for Socom II on PS2. 

Here's the Picture:
Next up a few NES purchases from a couple of members on here Smiley
[img width=700 height=525]http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/niceguy1283/100_4254_zpse3142f23.jpg[/img]

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3643 on: March 04, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »

Met up with a guy this morning to pick up a 2600 'Vader' with 13 games that a guy on Craigslist listed as a "Non-Working 2600 With games" for only $10. I figured for that price it would be worth a shot to fix it.

When I got it the thing was absolutely filthy both inside and outside the system. So I took it apart and gave it a good cleaning. Hooked up the system after cleaning it first and nothing happened when I switched the power on.

So I did a few tests to see what was going on. Hooked up my Digital Multimeter and the power supply was outputting power so I thought the system itself was toast. I did however notice their was light corrosion on the prongs of the power supply and the end that plugs into the system, simply took a emery cloth to clean and scuff the contacts for a better connection and boom the system worked after a simple clean of the power supply contacts.

Anywho the games include

Phoenix
x2 Pole Position
x2 Space Invaders
Pac-Man
Ms. Pac-Man
RealSports Tennis
Space Jockey
Spider Man
Dig Dug
The Official Carnival
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Great pickup, Raz.  Looks like an original power supply, too.  Makes me want to go home and fire up Space Invaders.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3644 on: March 04, 2013, 03:24:58 PM »

Came with the S controller, nice.

No I haven't. I've never really played the original Xbox outside of Halo. I bought it to use it as a DVD player  for my son's room and to play the few original Xbox games that aren't backwards compatible.

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 401 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length