RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2024, 08:15:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | windwaker hd limited edition 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: windwaker hd limited edition  (Read 1078 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »

if you don't like variants you might want to ignore this topic Wink

noticed something about the canadian windwaker hd limited edition, might make identifying the game as the matching the bundle difficult. i have yet to double check the UPC or anything like that, but the game case within the bundle case has it's own UPC...normally most bundled games don't, making them easier to identify that they go with a bundle. it also has on the outside of the shrink wrap a sticker over the UPC that says "Part of WUP R BCZE Bundle". so, assuming the UPC and part # are the same on the game case, there's no way to know it came with the bundle unless it's sealed.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 09:06:38 AM »

They probably decided to save money by putting a sticker over the original UPC instead of printing a whole new label/UPC.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 12:34:20 PM »

Canadian - does it come with English and French manuals separately?

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 08:51:02 PM »

Canadian - does it come with English and French manuals separately?

haven't broken the seal yet, i'll check when i do. it has french/english on everything though. i also realised that the north american version doesn't come with the fancy protective dome like the EU version. at least it has a stand, and the statue itself is the same.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length