RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2024, 06:31:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Entity's Trade list 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Entity's Trade list  (Read 1482 times)
entity
N-Gage

Stats
« on: July 01, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »

Greetings RF Generation!

I trade primarily through NA and have traded with 50+ unique people there. On racketboy and GameTZ I have about 5 each, 20 for ebay, etch.

I apologize for linking to my trade list instead of posting it here but having one well taken care of list on one site is better than 10 out of date lists. You don't have to join NA or whatever to trade with me.

Entity's Trade List
Entity's Want List
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:02:51 PM by entity » Logged
entity
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »

Don't think you can get rid of me that easily!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 06:35:15 PM »

Welcome over to RFGen. I noticed that you may have a spare Streets of Rage II manual. If you're interested in trading for one of my NES spares, shoot me a PM.

http://nintendoage.com/fo...atid=6&threadid=58744

entity
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 10:05:29 AM »

Thank ye oh great Duke.

I didn't see anything but I doubt it will go anywhere so I'll continue to keep checking now and then.

Edit: Oh and the whole reason I wanted to post this; I put a mountain of new junk on my list so take a look if you have not recently.

And as general information, I go to thrift stores every day and multiple flea markets every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (well probably only 2 or 3 flea markets a week lately) so I'm always getting new stuff. So check my list at least once a month!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:10:21 AM by entity » Logged
entity
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:09:47 AM »

Even if you do not have things on my want list feel free to send me a list of what you have! I swore to myself I would not trade Lunar 2 for a pile of low value games and I ended up trading for a pile of low value games anyways. Oh and most were not even on my want list!
entity
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 03:12:57 AM »

Been awhile since I bumped. I'm also looking for some flash carts (SNES, NES, Genesis) for some family and maybe myself. Willing to pay or trade.
entity
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 12:33:24 PM »

Bump to knock all the obnoxious spam down. The first one was cute but now its getting silly.

Oh, and stuff has been added since my last bump as usual.

Oh and I have completed 1 trade here now, so yay!
entity
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »

I've updated and added dozens of games to my trade list if anyone wants to slog through 200+ blurry pictures.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length