RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 05:24:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Video Game Trailer Thread 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: The Video Game Trailer Thread  (Read 4517 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:58:18 AM »

I'm not sure if there's one of these or not but I think it will be a good idea to have a topic to share trailers of upcoming games, or old trailers of some of our favorites. Not commercials mind you, but trailers that are shown at events like CES, E3, PAX etc. Anyway I'll get started with a game that I've been looking forward to for a long time.

Now I just want to see some gameplay. But yes! Yes I missed you Garrett! I will miss Stephen Russell's voice though.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »

this is a great idea! i always love trailers, even after playing a game. especially for a game that was really emotional, watching the trailer again can give you that rush of emotions without going through the whole game again.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »

Cool thread Psycho!

Here's one I'm excited as hell for:

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 05:53:19 PM »

Here's an old one but a great one. 3DRealms came to E3 with one of the many versions of Duke Nukem Forever to show off in 1998.

Why didn't they just release this one? This looks amazing.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 06:03:07 PM »

Interestingly, I'd like to look into video hosting for RFGen. I'd like to integrate individual videos of intros, gameplay footage, and reviews... not sure if we could do trailers though, since that footage would likely be published by others. What do you guys think? Bandwidth and file size shouldn't be an issue, though the source video would be owned by RFGen (same as anything else submitted to the site).

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 08:28:36 PM »

Interestingly, I'd like to look into video hosting for RFGen. I'd like to integrate individual videos of intros, gameplay footage, and reviews... not sure if we could do trailers though, since that footage would likely be published by others. What do you guys think? Bandwidth and file size shouldn't be an issue, though the source video would be owned by RFGen (same as anything else submitted to the site).
I sure Crabby will have the NES gameplay videos pretty much taken care of Wink

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 10:39:13 PM »

that would be really cool, but doesn't it have some higher risks of copyright issues? especially on games with soundtracks that include licensed music like guitar hero, rock band, etc.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 08:06:42 AM »

This would be great. Since I did my collection tour videos I've been itching to do some more.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 08:08:30 AM »

Whoops this thread is getting hijacked. Here's another trailer:

EDIT: D'oh! http://kotaku.com/sony-ex...e-that-hotly-an-512632554

EDIT: Huh? http://kotaku.com/sony-co...guardian-is-not-512720979
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 04:55:16 PM by GrayGhost81 » Logged

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »

make up your mind sony
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 05:17:01 PM »

that would be really cool, but doesn't it have some higher risks of copyright issues? especially on games with soundtracks that include licensed music like guitar hero, rock band, etc.

Not being used for commercial gain - shouldn't be a problem. If it comes up, we'd take them down. *shrug*

GamingGuru
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 07:34:09 PM »

one of my Favorite trailers for one of my favorite games

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:53:40 AM by GamingGuru » Logged

Popolov
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 06:56:29 AM »

I'm just waiting for GTA 5 , I love this game so much . Here is game trailer .

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 11:40:01 AM »

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 01:35:38 PM »

This is the video that made me get a Playstation 2