RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2024, 04:24:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F getting released in August for both NA/EU regions 0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F getting released in August for both NA/EU regions  (Read 6163 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 10:35:29 AM »

Don't get discouraged...
Necro and I are both VERY experienced Bemani players, so this falls right into our court. Took 5 attempts.  speechless

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:37:05 AM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 04:05:45 PM »

Holy shit. PERFECT?  Owned!

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 08:27:52 PM »

I'm going to get me one of these. Only $170 on amazon.  Grin

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 09:53:58 PM »

I'm going to get me one of these. Only $170 on amazon.  Grin

I would not order this off amazon. That is waaaaaaay too expensive for that controller. I've seen it go for much cheaper on other import sites.

There's a bigger arcade-styled version of the Project DIVA F controller, but it will cost you a small fortune.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 08:32:48 PM »

Ok I can buy this game now.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/grayghost81/2013-06-22183814_zps5507f387.jpg[/img]

OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 01:31:45 PM »

Does anyone else have trouble with the face buttons getting stuck under the PSP faceplate, or does everyone just play Dreamy Theater on the big screen?

it's thinking
Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2013, 07:29:19 PM »

Bumped just to let everyone know the game is out now. Anyone else getting a copy? I have to wait a week since I ordered this online and used cheap shipping, but since I already bought the JP version, no biggie. I checked my local Gamestops and stock seems to be very limited on this. This looks like a pretty low printing, given its niche nature.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »

GameStop says unavailable online. *sigh*

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 08:23:48 PM »

GameStop says unavailable online. *sigh*
If no Gamestops in your area have any in-store, Amazon might be the only other option if you want the physical copy. If this does get a low print run, you may not want to wait too long.

http://www.amazon.com/Hat...00DCQ5A40/ref=pd_sim_vg_2

Otherwise, it's digitally available on PSN. Also worth noting is that the extra modules Yowane Haku, Akita Neru, and Kasane Teto are available as DLC for $2.99.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:30:22 PM by Necrosaro » Logged

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 10:59:48 AM »

Even though I was really really bad at the demo, I enjoyed the music and flashy visuals immensely. I am going to try to get my hands on a copy. A gamestop near me does have it, otherwise I'll amazon it.

Necro, you should make a thread in "The Arena" for people to post scores!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »

Unfortunately Necro, it's being released at a point where I need to come up with $800 to pay my bills. :'(
It'll have to wait, or I'll pick it up on digital release later if I can't find it.

For hype, here's one of the signature songs from Dreamy Theater 2nd:

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 10:18:39 PM »

Unfortunately Necro, it's being released at a point where I need to come up with $800 to pay my bills. Cry
It'll have to wait, or I'll pick it up on digital release later if I can't find it.

I know the feeling. Tales of Xillia CE pretty much wiped out my gaming budget for August. Only reason I'm even getting PDF Day 1 is because it's close enough to my b-day that I'm not paying entirely all of it. Smiley

I just got my copy in today, a little earlier than expected. I may put up a stream of it just showing off the game and me just messing around with it in general. There's a lot of optional stuff to do in this game besides the music, unlike the PSP games and Dreamy Theater, which mostly focuses on the music game part of it. Also nice to see Edit Mode was included in the English version.

Don't worry Europe. Sega hasn't forgotten about you guys, but apparently the game has been delayed for a week there so you'll have to wait until September, and sadly, it's digital-only.

Necrosaro
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2013, 12:23:16 PM »

Here's some stream footage from me playing the Japanese version of the game. I apologize for the crap quality, my PC sucks and I have a pretty bare-bones setup. Also Twitch.tv seems to be pretty laggy as of late. My recorded footage of the game is considerably better. This shows off the Hard difficulty of the game, so you get an idea of how hairy things get at the harder difficulties.

And here's some footage of me trying out Extreme mode a bit:

My recorded footage looks a lot better. Might just stick to that. This was very early on:

http://youtu.be/5ptZ8AXZbFo

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »

I was watching someone playing on TwitchTV the other night - hahah!

Recorded footage was Standard? I saw the Extreme Mode version when I was watching, which still didn't look horrifying. Really wish I could get a copy of this game, and my wife OK'd it but for $30 or less right now. >.<

Might just toss on the demo tonight to play some World's End with Luka. Promise to stream the full game some time if I can find an HDCP-capable capture card (maybe borrow one from work).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:31:24 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »

Vita Version has been announced:

http://blog.us.playstatio...diva-f-coming-to-ps-vita/

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length