RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 02:40:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Every NES game in 30 days 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Every NES game in 30 days  (Read 5767 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 10:13:44 AM »

Hey guys I need some more games. I am going to start a kickstarter page so I can finish my DC and Saturn library. Anyone who donates will get a card in the mail that says thank you and if I ever meet you in person I will shake your hand.

I only want that hand shake if it comes CIB

Is there any other way? If you become a CIB collector I will teach you the super secret handshake.

Anyone want to kick start my CIB collection so I can make this a reality?!?! Only $15k!!!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 10:24:45 AM »

I think in all of our attempts to bash this, we are failing to applaud the awesome title of this documentary, "The NES Club." Bet he stayed up all night thinking of that one.

Maybe he had a seperate $15,000 kick starter to pay for focus groups and surveys to end up with the title

Didn't read the article, but saw a question about whether or not he'd be able to publish the documentary with that title. Tongue

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 10:28:43 AM »

Hey guys I need some more games. I am going to start a kickstarter page so I can finish my DC and Saturn library. Anyone who donates will get a card in the mail that says thank you and if I ever meet you in person I will shake your hand.

Is there any other way? If you become a CIB collector I will teach you the super secret handshake.

Anyone want to kick start my CIB collection so I can make this a reality?!?! Only $15k!!!!

I got a snappy, crisp dollar heading your way pal. Only 14,999 of those to go and you're on your way.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 10:35:30 AM »

I got a snappy, crisp dollar heading your way pal. Only 14,999 of those to go and you're on your way.

I can almost afford that Silent Service manual I've been salivating over Cheesy

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 11:37:49 AM »

Hey guys I'm going to collect every PS1 and PS2 RPG. Give me money so I can do it! I'm going to act like I have none of them, but really I have like half of them!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 12:03:10 PM »

Does anyone else think this will make a really boring documentary? I can't imagine watching someone walk into a pawn shop or Good Will and buy NES games.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 12:53:40 PM »

Does anyone else think this will make a really boring documentary? I can't imagine watching someone walk into a pawn shop or Good Will and buy NES games.

Yeah most of it would be pretty lame. "And today's hauls were: Hydlide, Winter Games, Double Dribble, 10 Yard Fight, Chessmaster, Spot, Othello, etc. " Would suck until he hit something interesting like a CIB Silent Service.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2013, 01:05:39 PM »

Well if they have Othello in their haul I know that would be exciting for somebody on here.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2013, 01:05:41 PM »

Good point, someone start a Kickstarter for a documentary about someone trying to accumulate as many Silent Service carts they can within a month. I'd actually watch that.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 01:08:37 PM »

Good point, someone start a Kickstarter for a documentary about someone trying to accumulate as many Silent Service carts they can within a month. I'd actually watch that.

That would be awesome. Then they have to build something out of them.

EDIT: Something like a submarine!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »

Now we are getting somewhere! Anyone got a camera?

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 01:14:46 PM »

Now we are getting somewhere! Anyone got a camera?

I pledge all my monies!!!!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »

I've got it! We'll call it "The Game Chasers." We'll drive all over the country and we will scour the towns for games and film our antics. Maybe even have Crabby dress up in a Tigger suit. At each location we'll be required to do the robot. Genius!

Oh, wait...

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 02:18:03 PM »

Why drive around the country, surely we can have a representative from all 50 states and every providence in Canada in on this?  The submarine build should not be revealed until the end to build suspense.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »

That would exceed the $15000 budget once you convert the money to Canadian dollars to pay those representatives.

Stretch goal!

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length