RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:13:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | the Xbox One looks like someone took a number 2. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: the Xbox One looks like someone took a number 2.  (Read 4343 times)
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 02:49:46 PM »

Huge mistake to not go with a tray. Better hope it has a manual eject or jammed discs will be their new rrod. Was a HUGE problem with iMacs back when I worked at the campus IT labs.

I used to think the same thing but the Wii and PS3 are both slot load and I haven't had any problems *knock on wood.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »

Huge mistake to not go with a tray. Better hope it has a manual eject or jammed discs will be their new rrod. Was a HUGE problem with iMacs back when I worked at the campus IT labs.

I used to think the same thing but the Wii and PS3 are both slot load and I haven't had any problems *knock on wood.

same, i understand the concerns with slot load but i've never seen any problems either
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »

Prefer it if they went back to top loading
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 09:00:06 PM »

Prefer it if they went back to top loading
This is why I bought the PS3 Slim, I love the slider tray Smiley

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013, 09:11:12 PM »

Same. Top loader any day
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2013, 05:49:41 PM »

I like it. It's elegant (in style) and understated. It wouldn't look out of place in a typical entertainment center, unlike most systems (PS3, 360, Dreamcast, GameCube, ...).

It reminds me of the PSX, that special PS2, in a good way. Unfortunately it has vents at the top, which will mean you can't stack other enquipment on top of it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length