RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 09:25:48 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Wanted: Sega Saturn lot console plus games, CiB SNES stuff 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanted: Sega Saturn lot console plus games, CiB SNES stuff  (Read 1052 times)
Novaa
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: April 30, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »

Hello I am new to this whole forum thing so please excuse my ignorance if I am not doing this quite correctly. Any help with better ways to approach this would be much appreciated.

So I am looming to buy a Sega Saturn console and games complete or not just because I wanna start collecting Saturn.
Also I love SNES CiB call it cardboarditis but its am addicting so any of those anyone has to sell would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for taking the time to look at this.

-Nova

Make.Believe
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 03:36:36 PM »

It helps to know your location. Taking a guess with my magical forum powers, you're from Canada, which makes it a bit more prohibitive to ship from the US. Cry

Novaa
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 04:45:58 PM »

Those are some great powers ! Yes I am in Canada ... Ready for the twist ending ?
Luckily I live withing 45 mins of the border and there is a border store parcel service Smiley

Make.Believe
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length