RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 25, 2024, 02:14:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Need some assistance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need some assistance  (Read 866 times)
Joeph
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« on: April 28, 2013, 02:09:48 PM »

Hello all who read this.

I have come to a difficult time in my life and I need to downsize my collection.  I am looking for some help.  I need to downsize my collection for family reasons (financial and otherwise)  and I am trying to make sure my collection consists of only grails (for lack of a better term. ) Think quality not quantity.  I would like some serious help with this, and I am willing to reward generously.  Not only do I want to know what I should keep, but also some help selling those (for what they are worth) that I am not keeping.  I will give a percentage to those that help.  I don't like doing this, and I don't have the time to go through and do this, hence asking for help.  Would anyone be willing to take on this challenge?

Thank you much.

Why can't I document game guides?  oh...I think I have an idea.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »

most people one here would probably be willing to help without compensation, if all you're looking for is advice on which games to keep and suggestions on where to sell/for how much.

anyway is your collection on here up to date? then people can look through it to see what you already have.
Joeph
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 02:49:49 PM »

I feel helpless, but I know where to sell/trade, I just want someone to do it with me.  My collection is pretty close to being up to date. I will go through it again this weekend, but there isn't much added.  Some are sealed some are not, I haven't noted that.

Why can't I document game guides?  oh...I think I have an idea.
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 05:22:50 PM »

Yea, I'd gladly help. And like techwizard said, no compensation needed. If there's anything we here love it's video games. In fact, most of us will even help you clean out Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length