RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 08:25:07 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Sauza12's Improved Room of Doom 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Sauza12's Improved Room of Doom  (Read 3510 times)
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 08:57:54 AM »

Hey I have those sheets!!
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 12:25:05 AM »

Nice collection!!!!

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 10:42:05 AM »

I don't know how I missed these pics in Feb but holy crap, I love this room.  I LOVE the arcade alley.  That is the exact Street Fighter machine that I want.  Do you pick up arcade machines through craigslist or auctions or closing businesses?  I need help finding cool machines on the cheap!  You have also really made good use of the space.  lining the walls with shelves and using the PSX display island in the middle was really smart.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 09:15:32 PM »

I've got all of my machines from http://www.superauctions.com/index.php.  They haven't come by the Detroit area for going on 5 years now though.  From what I understand they had some issues with paying people that had them auction their machines, so they haven't been doing as much business as they used too.  It sucks even harder because the most I paid for a machine from them was $350 for my Ninja Turtles game.

Eventually my plan is to replace that PSX display with four shelving units about 5 feet high in that same kind of island pattern.  But that's not going to be for a while.
Missionfailed
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »

wow man i wish i had that kind of space.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length