RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2024, 01:21:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Looking for games to play with my girlfriend. 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Looking for games to play with my girlfriend.  (Read 5660 times)
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« on: January 07, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »

We just beat Ratchet and Clank: All For One on the PS3. So what are some co-op games games that we can play on the PS3 or 360? Thanks.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 01:06:12 PM »

If you haven't tried them already grab a Lego game. 

Also wanted to add in Rayman Origins.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:08:20 PM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 01:07:07 PM »

This is kind of a loaded question.
I played Gauntlet 7 Sorrows which i don't think of as the typical "girlfriend" kind of game.

With Aubs when we first met i had everyone doing karaoke on Xbox. We have since played things like SSB, Mario Party, Soul Caliburs and a few others. But for the most part she has 0 interest in gaming.

Hassge shown interest in any other games? Or genres?

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »

She has not really played many games.  She really enjoyed Ratchet and Clank, so I'm thinking about trying some Lego games.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 03:24:20 PM »

How about Rock Band games?

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 03:26:05 PM »

if she liked ratchet & clank then maybe jak & daxter? they're kind of stylistically similar.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »

My wife likes playing Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing Transformed with my son and I. You can play ANY mode in the game as multi-player also which is nice. Best Kart game I've played in a really long time.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »

My beloved and I very much enjoy light gun games, and there are actually a few on PS3, including Dead Space Extraction on the Dead Space 2 LE, Time Crisis Razing Storm, (actually a collection of three gun games, all pretty fun), House of the Dead: Overkill, and a few HotD downloadables.  They require Move but are the best reason to own it anyway IMHO.

We also enjoy 3D fighters together, either against or taking turns unlocking 1p content.  Her favorites are the Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive series.

I second the Lego games, especially the recent LotR one, and Tales of Graces f, like most Tales games, allow multiplayer through the story.  There's the overlooked co-op in Tornado Outbreak.  Both Castle Crashers and Scott Pilgrim are family favorites in our pad.  Borderlands One and Two are great 'break-in' titles for someone who wouldn't normally enjoy an FPS, and for that matter tackling the puzzles in Portal and Portal 2 together are my favorite ways to play them.

I could go on and on, co-op is kinda our thing around here. Smiley

Keelah se'lai
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 09:09:02 PM »

We started playing Castle Crashers, she's enjoying it so far. We gonna try Scott Pilgrim later. What are some of the better Lego games?

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 09:18:24 PM »

If you like those then get Guardian Heroes.

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 09:21:13 PM »

I bought my son Lego Star Wars the complete saga for Wii U, we have a blast playing it.  My wife likes it too.  I think they have it for PS3/360, but I may be wrong.  I second Duke, I never played Rockband, but my wife and I love playing Guitar Hero, I think we have 4 or 5 different ones.  They are probably cheap too, now that the guitar/music game craze is over.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant we play Lego Star Wars the complete saga on the Wii U.  The game is really a Wii game.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:23:07 PM by Johnny Nintendo » Logged

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »

We just beat Ratchet and Clank: All For One on the PS3. So what are some co-op games games that we can play on the PS3 or 360? Thanks.

You two should be playing other types of games together, if you know what I mean.
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 01:37:02 AM »

You two should be playing other types of games together, if you know what I mean.

I'm looking to get a transformer mask so we can have some real fun.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 02:26:43 AM »

I'm looking to get a transformer mask so we can have some real fun.

All you had to do was ask.

Just make sure you agree on a safe word before using it in an intimate setting.
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 06:00:46 AM »

What about Mario Party or Mario Kart? Most of girls appreciate both.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length